Warnify Pro Warnings

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 4, 2022

Simple and very good app to use, would recommend. Helps to inform customers before the checkout, happy customer.

Little Lili Store
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 21, 2022

Reached out to the developer requesting a minor customization to the app. They replied in less than 24 hours, were pleasant, and made the requested changes.

Sun Active, Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 21, 2022

I've only had the popup app for about a week as a trial, however I wanted to edit the styling a little more than I personally had the ability to do. I emailed the team and within 24 hours they had already edited the popup to match my styling. Great customer service. Thanks team!

Loose Leaf
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 21, 2022

this app allows warning to popluate for certain state only. this is very important that we do so other customers don't see unnecessary warnings. perfect!

LINKED JEWEL
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 5, 2022

We have been using this app for over a year now and works great since we are not allowed to ship specific products. Customers can see it online so if they are in the area can pick it up. This was easy to set up and if we have had issues or questions they are very quick to reply and correct the issue. Would highly recommend.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 21, 2021

Amazing customer service. I needed some custom work done and it was no issue for the team. Very happy with the quality of work and turnaround time.

4X4OC
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 2, 2021

So far this app has been great. With all the current chaos in the world I was looking for a simple way to add alerts to our site and this did the trick. The UI is easy to understand and we received quick help resolving a small issue. Recommended.

Prometheus Lights
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 25, 2021

I have used this app in several stores with different themes and it has functioned great! I have had a few needs for customizations/support and the dev has been very responsive and helpful. This is my go to agreement/popup app for sure!

Cornbelly's
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 24, 2021

Easy to use and set up, helped me alert customers to potential out of stock issues. I would recommend.

Cozy Industries
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
November 3, 2021

Exactly what we were looking for—extremely easy to use. The ability to easily filter items for various pop-ups works wonderfully.

Fauxstonesheets