Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cozy Industries

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Easy to use and set up, helped me alert customers to potential out of stock issues. I would recommend.

Fauxstonesheets

Exactly what we were looking for—extremely easy to use. The ability to easily filter items for various pop-ups works wonderfully.

Grazie a Bio

Location Italy

Fa esattamente quello che dice è semplice da impostare e ha un ottimo servizio clienti! L'abbiamo usata per inserire avvisi specifici per una categoria di prodotti e funziona perfettamente, con uno stile pulito non invasivo. Consigliata

Boutique Fine et Fûtés

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. Works well with what we needed to do. It would be nice to have a feature to edit the text string on the buttons, even if the support team kindly changed it manually for us. Thanks :)

FortuneSuits.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have a made-to-measure store and even though we have banners on every page of our store website that advises we guarantee delivery of our made-to-measure suits/tuxedos 60 days from the date of order I had MANY MANY customers who expected a made-to-measure suit to be delivered in two weeks and I would refund the customer purchase. NOW... we have the product warning that pops up before a customer places an item in the cart, and they have to click ok before going forward. It is a lot easier to hold customers to the 60 day guarantee when I know they had to have read and click ok in understanding orders can take up to 60 days. This is probably the best app we have used in all of our shopify apps.

Nibye AB

Location Sweden

It is a simple app that does what it is supposed to. It displays a simple and quick warning popup. Truly recommend!

Kuvet

Location Germany

The app is straight forward and easy to use, allowed us to implement a pop up on the buy button, great customer support even for free plan!

Jazzduetshop

Time spent using app 7 minutes

The app does what it should, no open questions :) We installed it to inform clients over the external login they will receive after purchase. Maybe "custom" button titles could be an improvement.

The Present Dimension

I installed this app to bring up an alert to say—for items out of stock—that they're on backorder and to expect delayed deliveries. The customer support was excellent and when I needed a bit of custom work done for this warning to accommodate my specific site, the team was quick to help. Quality company. Quality folks!

Total Estate Sales

Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed a way to add a pick up location confirmation to each of my collections. Fantastic app and extremely easy to use