Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Curly Assembly

Time spent using app 13 minutes

This was exactly what I was looking for. I installed and set everything up in under 5 minutes. Thanks! :)

cu.voga

Location Singapore

Great app solving a real problem, and the team is actually really helpful! Just be sure to check your junk/spam folder since their kind replies might end up there like in my case. Will be moving to paid once our product line expands

Spyder Controls Corp

Time spent using app 1 day

I loved this app. It does exactly what I need and their support is great, they answer my question and made the customization quickly. I am realyy happy with the result. Thank you.

Cherry Crest

I used this app to apply the Terms and Conditions of my tickets. I really like how the app allows you to do custom warnings on different products and even product variants.

Campmor

This app is exactly what we needed for our Prop65 California warning. We reached out to get some help and they quickly were able to do exactly what we needed - thank you so much!!!

Boat & RV Accessories

Time spent using app 1 day

The app has been easy to use so far and their customer service has been fast and very helpful. Highly recommended!

Kiara Ventrella

Time spent using app About 2 months

This was perfect to notify customers that order fulfillment was going to be delayed when they added products to their cart.

Taylor Made Prints

Great customer service, helped me fix my issue in less than 24 hours!! Simple format and VERY easy to use. Highly recommend.

Deuces Wild Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app for what we wanted it to do. It’s saved me tons of time & helped my site run smooth. Thank you

One Less Car Shop

Time spent using app 37 minutes

So far so good, easy and straightforward to set up. Warnings can appear in multiple places which is handy. I haven't yet had a chance to test all the options.