Warnify Pro Warnings

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 2, 2021

Fa esattamente quello che dice è semplice da impostare e ha un ottimo servizio clienti! L'abbiamo usata per inserire avvisi specifici per una categoria di prodotti e funziona perfettamente, con uno stile pulito non invasivo. Consigliata

Grazie a Bio
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 14, 2021

Great app. Works well with what we needed to do. It would be nice to have a feature to edit the text string on the buttons, even if the support team kindly changed it manually for us. Thanks :)

Boutique Fine et Fûtés
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 5, 2021

I have a made-to-measure store and even though we have banners on every page of our store website that advises we guarantee delivery of our made-to-measure suits/tuxedos 60 days from the date of order I had MANY MANY customers who expected a made-to-measure suit to be delivered in two weeks and I would refund the customer purchase. NOW... we have the product warning that pops up before a customer places an item in the cart, and they have to click ok before going forward. It is a lot easier to hold customers to the 60 day guarantee when I know they had to have read and click ok in understanding orders can take up to 60 days. This is probably the best app we have used in all of our shopify apps.

FortuneSuits.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 5, 2021

It is a simple app that does what it is supposed to. It displays a simple and quick warning popup. Truly recommend!

Nibye AB
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 15, 2021

The app is straight forward and easy to use, allowed us to implement a pop up on the buy button, great customer support even for free plan!

Kuvet
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 31, 2021

The app does what it should, no open questions :) We installed it to inform clients over the external login they will receive after purchase. Maybe "custom" button titles could be an improvement.

Jazzduetshop
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
August 24, 2021

I installed this app to bring up an alert to say—for items out of stock—that they're on backorder and to expect delayed deliveries. The customer support was excellent and when I needed a bit of custom work done for this warning to accommodate my specific site, the team was quick to help. Quality company. Quality folks!

The Present Dimension
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 14, 2021

I needed a way to add a pick up location confirmation to each of my collections. Fantastic app and extremely easy to use

Total Estate Sales
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 12, 2021

This was exactly what I was looking for. I installed and set everything up in under 5 minutes. Thanks! :)

Curly Assembly
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Edited August 8, 2021

Great app solving a real problem, and the team is actually really helpful! Just be sure to check your junk/spam folder since their kind replies might end up there like in my case. Will be moving to paid once our product line expands

cu.voga