Warnify Pro Warnings

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 27, 2021

I loved this app. It does exactly what I need and their support is great, they answer my question and made the customization quickly. I am realyy happy with the result. Thank you.

Spyder Controls Corp
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 2, 2021

I used this app to apply the Terms and Conditions of my tickets. I really like how the app allows you to do custom warnings on different products and even product variants.

Cherry Crest
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 2, 2021

This app is exactly what we needed for our Prop65 California warning. We reached out to get some help and they quickly were able to do exactly what we needed - thank you so much!!!

Campmor
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 25, 2021

The app has been easy to use so far and their customer service has been fast and very helpful. Highly recommended!

Boat & RV Accessories
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited June 23, 2021

This was perfect to notify customers that order fulfillment was going to be delayed when they added products to their cart.

Kiara Ventrella
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 2, 2021

Great customer service, helped me fix my issue in less than 24 hours!! Simple format and VERY easy to use. Highly recommend.

Taylor Made Prints
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 29, 2021

Love this app for what we wanted it to do. It’s saved me tons of time & helped my site run smooth. Thank you

Deuces Wild Designs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 18, 2021

So far so good, easy and straightforward to set up. Warnings can appear in multiple places which is handy. I haven't yet had a chance to test all the options.

One Less Car Shop
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
May 7, 2021

This app does exactly what it says it will do and is quick and easy to set up.
I love that I can use the same warning for multiple products or that I can setup unique warnings as necessary.
Our returns have decreased significantly since we began using this tool.
Furthermore, I have support, when needed, to be thorough and fast.

Mexicali Blues
Time spent using app: 30 days
April 28, 2021

The support for the app is really great, with quick replies. The app is easy to use and very convenient.

BVLGARI IL CIOCCOLATO (DEMO)
Japan