Product Warnings on Checkout

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Paloma Wool

Works great and very easy to use. We needed some help with CSS customisation and the support was quick and efficient.

LizosoftUK

I have tried all the Apps for popup warnings and let me tell you this is by far the best to use, it works flawless! Support is excellent! Its such a great idea and miles ahead of the current competition

Maison Patron

I just started using this app and I can already tell it does the job well. Even on the free plan the app offers some great functions and its setting up process was very quick and easy. I had only one small issue with the app but after contacting the support team they replied very fast and immediately offered a great solution!

CarniStore

Does exactly what it says. Super easy to install AND we needed a small tweak done and Ihnat, the lead developer responded in a few hours and just did the change. No nonsense. Love it when apps do what they say, nothing more and nothing less.

Ashburn Bicycle Repair

This app is amazing. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to website design and 'app' installation/integration. Incredibly easy to use. It does what it says it will do. There was a tiny hiccup with how I wanted to use the app that caused me to contact customer support. I received immediate support, on a Sunday morning. Done! I wish I was this pleasantly shocked with all-things-internet. Thank you!

Anson Maddocks Art

Our business includes freelance illustration services and this product allows me to notify customers upon checkout when there is a current backlog and how long the wait will be. It is extremely helpful because of the application's flexibility to target customers purchasing specific products and to tailor custom messages for them. I would highly recommend this app. I have only had positive experiences with it!

Fromagerie du Château

Vraiment! une des meilleur application pour alerter d'un retard de livraison sur un produit ou fermeture annuelle ... etc TOP!

Bulurru Shop

GREAT AND EASY TO USE APP - I'M USING IT ON TWO OF MY STORES AND IT DOES JUST WHAT I NEED. I USED IT FOR WHEN MY STORE WAS ON HOLIDAYS AND ALSO FOR PRE-ORDER ITEMS.

Promo Viniles Panamá

promoviniles.com - Excelente app para mostrar un mensaje o cualquier información a los clientes antes de comprar. En mi caso lo utilizo para recordarle el uso de código de descuento, la formas de retiro en local por temas de la pandemia, horas de corte de preparación de pedidos, etc. Poner este app te puede ayudar pero no asegura nada ya que simplemente a veces los clientes no leen. El precio me parece adecuado para la función y las personalizaciones que permite realizar.

Screwd

We sell products that require a mating part to be purchased for proper function, and despite having notices on our product and cart pages, customers did not acknowledge this requirement causing for order adjustments on the back end and confusion. "Product Warnings" looks to be an excellent solution. I was able to set it up with ease and when I needed assistance, I received help same day and my issue was resolved. Very happy that this app exists and for a reasonable cost. Thanks to Ihnat for the help too!