Warnify Pro Warnings

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 15, 2021

I use this app to make sure people select the right t-shirt size on my site, works really well and the app support has been great.

When Rivers Meet
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 2, 2021

Great customer service, great app. We use it to communicate our current move to a larger fulfilment partner and the connected delay in shipments.

Moruga Cacao
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 30, 2021

Works great and very easy to use. We needed some help with CSS customisation and the support was quick and efficient.

Paloma Wool
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 6, 2021

I have tried all the Apps for popup warnings and let me tell you this is by far the best to use, it works flawless! Support is excellent! Its such a great idea and miles ahead of the current competition

LizosoftUK
Time spent using app: 15 days
February 18, 2021

I just started using this app and I can already tell it does the job well. Even on the free plan the app offers some great functions and its setting up process was very quick and easy. I had only one small issue with the app but after contacting the support team they replied very fast and immediately offered a great solution!

Maison Patron
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 15, 2021

Does exactly what it says. Super easy to install AND we needed a small tweak done and Ihnat, the lead developer responded in a few hours and just did the change. No nonsense. Love it when apps do what they say, nothing more and nothing less.

CarniStore
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 14, 2021

This app is amazing. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to website design and 'app' installation/integration. Incredibly easy to use. It does what it says it will do. There was a tiny hiccup with how I wanted to use the app that caused me to contact customer support. I received immediate support, on a Sunday morning. Done! I wish I was this pleasantly shocked with all-things-internet. Thank you!

Ashburn Bicycle Repair
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 13, 2021

Our business includes freelance illustration services and this product allows me to notify customers upon checkout when there is a current backlog and how long the wait will be. It is extremely helpful because of the application's flexibility to target customers purchasing specific products and to tailor custom messages for them. I would highly recommend this app. I have only had positive experiences with it!

Anson Maddocks Art
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 11, 2021

Vraiment! une des meilleur application pour alerter d'un retard de livraison sur un produit ou fermeture annuelle ... etc TOP!

Fromagerie du Château
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 1, 2021

GREAT AND EASY TO USE APP - I'M USING IT ON TWO OF MY STORES AND IT DOES JUST WHAT I NEED. I USED IT FOR WHEN MY STORE WAS ON HOLIDAYS AND ALSO FOR PRE-ORDER ITEMS.

Bulurru Shop