Warnify Pro Warnings

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited January 26, 2021

promoviniles.com - Excelente app para mostrar un mensaje o cualquier información a los clientes antes de comprar. En mi caso lo utilizo para recordarle el uso de código de descuento, la formas de retiro en local por temas de la pandemia, horas de corte de preparación de pedidos, etc. Poner este app te puede ayudar pero no asegura nada ya que simplemente a veces los clientes no leen. El precio me parece adecuado para la función y las personalizaciones que permite realizar.

Promo Viniles Panamá
Panama
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited January 12, 2021

We sell products that require a mating part to be purchased for proper function, and despite having notices on our product and cart pages, customers did not acknowledge this requirement causing for order adjustments on the back end and confusion. "Product Warnings" looks to be an excellent solution. I was able to set it up with ease and when I needed assistance, I received help same day and my issue was resolved. Very happy that this app exists and for a reasonable cost. Thanks to Ihnat for the help too!

Screwd
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 8, 2021

Truelly an amazing app that solved an easy problem lots of shopify store owners have. Hard to find but happy I found it. Becase of this app I can still sell my out of stock products. I simply show my visitors a pop up when they add a sold out product to their carts telling them shipping takes longer. Perfect!

MiniMiles
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
January 7, 2021

This app is so useful. Im, using for size warning for my sandals store. If you have an clothing or shoe shopify store i recommend to you! this way, you can avoid or reduce the rate of product returns.

reveschile
Chile
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
December 9, 2020

I run my business by myself and will be out of town during the holidays. I used this app to create a warning for customers who will make purchases during those dates, to let them know the order would not be processed until I return. I like that it was very easy to set up. I also like that you have the option to allow for purchases or block them.

LaLa Couture
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 9, 2020

Absolutely amazing! The team was very helpful too. The only app that let's you edit based on variant!

ASHITA
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 3, 2020

We reviewed the app in the Shopify App Store, had a couple of quick questions and the Elastic Software support member replied in less than 3 hours. After we installed the app, we were running some testing. We preferred to have the Pop-Up notification appear as items were added to the customer's cart, rather than as the customer "proceeds to check out". Andrew with Elastic responded to my request, and had the code swapped to work as we desired within an hour. Somebody get that guy Free Lunch!!! We'll be fully implementing the app by this afternoon. Fully satisfied.

Berube's Truck Accessories
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 30, 2020

Great app. Easy to setup and use. Nice tool for warning customers of increased wait time on orders. Thanks!

ValentinoGaremi
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 30, 2020

So far so good, we'll use it to display warning messages for shipping delays during the holiday season.

Fendrihan Canada
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
November 18, 2020

Great app to manage warnings on some products. I use it for product delays and clients understand it perfectly.

MaMi