Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

BiMoo

I used this application to warn customers about a particularity of the product or for an additional delivery time. Very helpful

Rainbow Stash

This app saves my customers from confusion as they add fabric to their cart in ½ metre increments. Because I sell fabric by the ½ metre and Shopify doesn't allow for incremental sales it means when my customers add 1 to cart a pop up lets them know that 1 is equivalent to a half metre - It saves both the customer and me from amending sales because this wasn't clear and also saved me thousands of dollars to have my shop programmed to sell in increments. It is fantastic and works without a hitch - every order.

Done Interior by Noor Bin Eidan

The application developer is responding to the email and really tries to help and flexible so much with the user

Lizosoft

The single warning is really nice and well coded.
Very professional, helpful, would recommend this, we tried most of them out and this is by far the best, so dont waste your time looking elsewhere, get this!

ClearMask LLC

Our team installed this app to help communicate important information to customers before they make a purchase. We contacted customer support to help out with a specific technical detail, and they responded very quickly and helped us achieve the outcome we wanted. Would highly recommend this product!

Nesting Days Newborn Baby Carriers

Installed yesterday and was having a few issues getting the app to work right. Customer support was extremely quick to respond and fixed the problem within a few hours. Highly recommend this app. It's exactly what we needed!

MUTANT

Installed the app and had a question about customization. Their lead developer helped me promptly. Very good customer service. Thank you!

Phoenix Sweets

Get the job done with very easy setup. Appreciate the prompt response of the development team to solve the minor issue.

Rugs by Roo

Installed the free version. Requested customization of button colours so that it matches my store theme. My request got addressed right away and everything is looking beautiful! Considering getting the paid version very soon.

gonegani

Nice app !
Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !
Hehe