Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups for Add to Cart or Proceed to Checkout features

SENLIS

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Not only does it display the warning that I need, the support response is also fantastic!

MX5 Mania

This app is GREAT! The warning code is printed on the order so you know the customer has seen it is a great feature!
What i love most is the customer service. Ihnat has always replied within a day with answers to any query and has helped me more than he needed to!

Ele Footprints Elephant Store

We currently use this app to display warnings about the long lead times for our watches and it works great! Thank you for making it so easy to empower the customer. The more information you give to the customer upfront, the better their experience. We would recommend this app.

My TickTalk

This is exactly what we want, we use it to show customers some important tips such as the shipping time during the holiday season will be longer than usual. Works perfectly!
Easy to set up, great customer service, highly recommend!

nienkethurlings

Very user friendly. It allows me to install a pop-up, such as agree to Terms and Conditions, to my cart before check-out. It gives you options on which products and how many times you want to show the pop-up. Free options are enough for my needs right now. Free version also gives you enough options to test out the app and decide from there whether you want to buy a subscription. 10/10 great app!

Suitebras®

The app is super easy to use and has a really nice features. No code need it, you just need to add and start using it. Thanks

Soulkitchen Shop

Very good app! I use it to display a warning message when specific products are added to the shopping cart. I needed to change the text language of the buttons, which are not customizable through the app, but I messaged the support and they quickly fixed it for me.

Yellow Box

This app is really great, the customer support is really helpful and fast. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

Great app. Simple and effective. Developer support is great. I had a small issue with wanting to change the colours, but they fixed it for me with no hassle.

Storksak & Babymel

Really handy app. Used to let customers know when pre-orders are expected.
Customer service really helpful too and happy to create a design that suits you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18