Warnify Pro Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FCTRY PREORDERS

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I had an issue getting the warnings to display and customer service came in and fixed it in about 5 minutes, right after I emailed them. Everything is up and running exactly as expected!

The Angel Watch Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Does what it says on the tin. Support is really fast and efficient. We took premium for the customisations and no limit warnings. Well worth it.

Marijuana Packaging

Currently using this app to display warnings when customers add certain items to cart. It just works! Support is responsive and overall good experience. Definitely recommend.

Trident Cycle Supply

This app works as it should. I had a minor issue when setting it up and their support was super quick to take care of it. Highly recommend.

Toxic Envy Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Been using this app for about 2 years. We only have great things to say about it. Great features and great customer service.

NutriKey

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have a couple scenarios that we are using this app for. It didn't quite work like we wanted right out of the box, but they were happy to do some customization for us at a fair price. They have been very responsive, the communication is great! We are using it to stop shipment of certain products to California (Prop 65) and to stop shipment of products that are out of stock in our shipping location (they can do local pickup instead).

Doctors Weight Loss

Easy to install and does exactly what was needed. I reached out to the company's support due to an issue I was having with the message not displaying on the front end of our website. I received a message back within the hour and the problem was fixed. Thank you!

Urban Worm Company

Works well for what I need it to do! Good customer service when the popup stopped showing. They made the changes I needed fairly quickly.

CalChip Connect

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great. It functions very well, especially when you select the warnings at a product / variant level. I love how you can customize the pop up to have it match the look and feel of your store. I was having issues with this plug-in working with Gempages and Slide Cart, reached out to their support and they responded quickly and had corrected the issues within 24 hours. Great plug-in, great support. Can't ask for much more than that.

Akiki's Cigars

Location Lebanon

Great app and even greater support! The team helped me customize it real quick. Very happy with it, Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31