Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Berube's Truck Accessories

We reviewed the app in the Shopify App Store, had a couple of quick questions and the Elastic Software support member replied in less than 3 hours. After we installed the app, we were running some testing. We preferred to have the Pop-Up notification appear as items were added to the customer's cart, rather than as the customer "proceeds to check out". Andrew with Elastic responded to my request, and had the code swapped to work as we desired within an hour. Somebody get that guy Free Lunch!!! We'll be fully implementing the app by this afternoon. Fully satisfied.

ValentinoGaremi

Great app. Easy to setup and use. Nice tool for warning customers of increased wait time on orders. Thanks!

Fendrihan Canada

So far so good, we'll use it to display warning messages for shipping delays during the holiday season.

MaMi

Great app to manage warnings on some products. I use it for product delays and clients understand it perfectly.

NORDBAEK

We are using this app for informing our customers about products that are sold out momentarily - to give them relevant information and thus making them stay in the shop - not losing the sale. We can really recommend this app :)

Revolver Magazine

Very easy to use, easy to set up, and Customer Support was quick acting and proactive in helping us set these warnings!

chalaszico.cl

Very useful. Recomended! I have a Sandals store and i use it for make shoe sizes alert messages. Works very well.

Axial Knives

Fantastic app. Just what I need. Technical support is extremely helpful as well in implementing custom solutions.

Kam & Kind

Awesome app! Great flexibility to customize what I want my warnings to say and easy to apply to items.

Fiber Gourmet

We are starting to use this app to remind customers of certain delivery instructions. We really like how easy it is to implement and for our customers to visualize. We are still trying it out, so far so good. We'll see how it goes-.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24