Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

ClearMask LLC

Our team installed this app to help communicate important information to customers before they make a purchase. We contacted customer support to help out with a specific technical detail, and they responded very quickly and helped us achieve the outcome we wanted. Would highly recommend this product!

Nesting Days Newborn Baby Carriers

Installed yesterday and was having a few issues getting the app to work right. Customer support was extremely quick to respond and fixed the problem within a few hours. Highly recommend this app. It's exactly what we needed!

MUTANT

Installed the app and had a question about customization. Their lead developer helped me promptly. Very good customer service. Thank you!

Phoenix Sweets

Get the job done with very easy setup. Appreciate the prompt response of the development team to solve the minor issue.

Rugs by Roo

Installed the free version. Requested customization of button colours so that it matches my store theme. My request got addressed right away and everything is looking beautiful! Considering getting the paid version very soon.

gonegani

Nice app !
Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !Nice app !
Hehe

IRIS Studios

This app helps a lot during COVID and the restrictions I have had to make with appointments being made on my website for certain services. Love it! Has saved my team so much headache.

HOCLhawaii

This app is great and gets the job done and it's easy to set up. Definitely worth the price of FREE. Thanks!

LOMIE baby

I installed the app yesterday, it was very easy to setup for what I need. I also wanted to change some custom CSS settings and got in touch with the developer about it. Ihnat Kuksanau replied and addressed my request very quickly. Great customer service.

PAPER SAMOSA

I like how this app allows me to easily add pop up alerts. It would be cool if I could get them on select items - but they work great regardless!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21