4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for providing timely alerts and warnings during the add-to-cart process, such as product details, geographical restrictions, and policy acknowledgements. It's also useful for managing pre-orders, promoting discounts, and updating customers on shipping or backorder statuses. Merchants appreciate its easy installation and efficient customer service. It's seen as a vital tool for running campaigns and informing customers about personalized products.

October 29, 2018

Incredible app that is easy to use and provides an awesome feature. The tech support is top-notch as well.

Angelic Mom
June 9, 2020

This app helps a lot during COVID and the restrictions I have had to make with appointments being made on my website for certain services. Love it! Has saved my team so much headache.

IRIS Studios
Edited August 15, 2019

**UPDATED - Everything has been restored to what I had before, and this is exactly what I need. Customer service is amazing - they fixed my issue very quickly. Provides the exact warnings and info that I require for my little business, and the ability to tailor for my particular needs is perfect. Well done, I am very impressed!!**

BurningImpressions
Edited January 12, 2021

We sell products that require a mating part to be purchased for proper function, and despite having notices on our product and cart pages, customers did not acknowledge this requirement causing for order adjustments on the back end and confusion. "Product Warnings" looks to be an excellent solution. I was able to set it up with ease and when I needed assistance, I received help same day and my issue was resolved. Very happy that this app exists and for a reasonable cost. Thanks to Ihnat for the help too!

Screwd
August 27, 2023

Absolutely amazing app to have. Super easy to install and customer service was great. Julia took care of my issue even though it was an issue with my theme.

LA Scale Model
6 months using the app
July 7, 2020

Our team installed this app to help communicate important information to customers before they make a purchase. We contacted customer support to help out with a specific technical detail, and they responded very quickly and helped us achieve the outcome we wanted. Would highly recommend this product!

ClearMask LLC
June 17, 2020

Get the job done with very easy setup. Appreciate the prompt response of the development team to solve the minor issue.

Phoenix Sweets
Hong Kong SAR
October 21, 2020

Excellent App! We made some changes to our site that changed the location of the cart button and the Support Team was super quick to respond and sorted out the issue immediately. Would highly reccommend.

Louise Jean Jewellery
August 13, 2019

Works great! Using the free trial - I wish the paid version was a little cheaper because there are some features I see there that would be very useful to me.

Home Coffee Solutions
February 15, 2018

Works exactly as it says, quick response to a query and had it fixed within minutes. Very happy with app thus far.

Sovereign Hobbies