Product Pix

Product Pix | Reviews

by ProductPix

Instant background removal & photo optimization

Sole Active

Our store sells products from multiple brands whose stock photography is anything but consistent, so using Product Pix has helped us to create a cohesive look for our website. The process of erasing backgrounds from photos is quick and easy no matter what the original photo looks like. Product Pix is a lifesaver!

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii

ProductPix helped us clean up our product images so they have white backgrounds and are compressed to speed up page load time. Tech support was very helpful and responsive and overall it's a pretty simple app to use.

LumbeeJewelry.com

Hi thanks for the tech support in resolving my issue. This is a good product at a very good price,

recommendations make it work better in phone.
Works great on a desktop.

June 20, 2020

EDIT: thanks a lot for your positive review. We're working hard to fix your camera-specific issue, and I appreciate it very much that you gave us this vote of confidence and changed the review back to 5 stars. It means the world to us!

Original message below
---
Hi!

I sincerely apologize. I'm not showing anything on our email - it looks like something's glitching with our support system which we'll fix right away!

As the founder of Product Pix, customer satisfaction is my top priority. I reached out directly via email. If for any reason you didn't get my email - hit me up directly at uri@proproductpix.org

Best!
Uri,
Product Pix Founder & CEO

Classy Walking Canes

This is a great app for those of you that take your own product pics. We use an Iphone-X and a photo booth and then send them to Product Pix and they do their magic. Clear white background and sharp image on product. The price is fantastic and they quality of the work is outstanding. Great App!!!

Zero Waste Hub

I used this app several times and the results were wonderful. Shadows and backgrounds were replaced by white background and the integrity of the product pic remained. The customer service is personal and quick (Thank you Ron!). If you are looking for a white background for your product to make it look professional- try them out!

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to help. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need help making the most of Product Pix. We're furiously building out new features for the app (next up: square photos!).

We hope to see more of your amazing products running through our system in the future :-)