ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

Better Products, Better Suppliers, Better Dropshipping.

LATRATX

We love using ProductPro. It has been a pleasure working with Carly and staff for they have provided excellent customer service to us. We get answers to our questions quick and on point. They are a real professional company. When suppliers drop the ball, ProductPro makes up for it.

ClockBoutiques

I really like ProductPro. Had a few orders, and everything was smooth. Also, they are always looking for quality suppliers, which is key for you to succeed in business. They just need to make few adjusts because once you have a few suppliers when you try to find new products you have no option to exclude some suppliers that you don't want to list.

Onetify

A very innovative app that provide us a fast and easy solution to help our dropshippers selling our products. The team is very responsive and responsible. Productpro is definitely a 5 stars app in shopify.

Calizota

DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

These clowns have YET to get a SINGLE ORDER right. Their suppliers either send false tracking numbers, or whatever item they feel like whether or not it was actually ordered.

I have several other apps that connect AliExpress suppliers that do a much better job WITHOUT MESSING UP THE ORDER OR EXCUSES!!!

Save yourself A LOT of HEADACHE and DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

Wrought Iron Haven

hands off app for us to expand our catalogs product line. easy easy easy shipped from the US. Totally worth the $ and you can sell products for any price you want increasing your margins; works for a high end store like ours https://wroughtironhaven.com to get some extra profit

Costume Cauldron

Great app to build up your store with easy managed products. No need to do anything but sell'em. US suppliers are the key. Having stuff shipped from aliexpress or other china based suppliers is ridiculous. Customers dont want to wait 2 weeks let alone 2 months to see a product. Not to mention all your products disappear after a while ProductPro is the way to go!

Bdsm Collar Store

We'll see how it goes, just added product within the last couple days. Products are on the expensive side -- slim margins for us dropshippers. Interface is a little clunky too.

Everything Smoke Tattoo

I've been using productPro for about 2 months now and I'm really pleased with the service. They have a wide selection of products and the App is very easy to use. I would Highly recommend ProductPro to anyone looking to start there online business or fill there stores with more inventory. Fast customer service response and very easy to work with. Im really happy and pleased, Thank You!!!

Portablebarsolutions

Product Pro is attempting to charge my account multiple times even though I have deleted their app. I have sent several emails to customer service and haven't got a response back. The only response I got back was a payment declined where they are trying to charge me again. I will not be bullied into using this app. Their products are overpriced and hard to make a decent profit on.

Frat Gawd

Glad to have USA products now. the app itself can be iffy at times with loading and search but the selection is great. Waiting on my test order now

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7