ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

Better Dropshipping with US Products and better Suppliers

Life Of The Wild

Hands down one of the best dropshipping apps I've used. Their customer support walked me through how to use everything and even helped set up my store a bit. If you want great products and fast shipping then ProductPro is for you. Will update my review as more orders come in :)

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I am beyond angry with productpro. After all the time I spent importing products and asking questions to ensure a smooth operation, everything they told me was a lie! Saying that I can pay the subscription fee when I get sale. So when they upgraded their site they erased over 200 products I had imported and spent over a 1000 hours editing product data, descriptions, seo, pricing, ect. They must think, if I’m not paying then I don’t need them. He’s been with us for 9 months he hasn’t paid yet, he won’t be needing these since he’s not getting sales. Umm NO! This thing takes time and not many are dedicated as I am and keep continuing to push and push and make my store better and better even though Im not making. It’s bound to happen though. When I source products it becomes part of my vision and it gets taken away and Mxed just lowered there inventory for shirts at only 1 per variant so between Mxed and products pro my fandom graphic tee section looks pathetic.

Hi Hubbart's Deal Hub,

Thanks so much for providing us with feedback about your experience with ProductPro.

We understand the amount of time and effort you put into your Shopify store and appreciate your dedication to e-commerce.

A paid subscription is required to process orders and import products to your Shopify store.

We hope you understand and we're excited to continue working with you!

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions.

BumzeeBeez

I installed this app. It only showed 6 items. Every category I clicked on was empty. I had tried to chose the free plan so I could view the catalog before trying, but it wouldn't let me. I give it zero stars.

Hi BumzeeBeez,

Thank you for taking time to share your ProductPro experience.

During the time you installed the app, we were finishing a new update that introduced a lot of new features requested by our users.

As a result, our product search page was temporarily down.

This issue has been resolved and you shouldn't experience any issues viewing products in the app moving forward. Our free plan grants you access to our full product catalog.

Please feel free to contact our support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy selling!

ShopActivewear.com

We have been trying to get in touch with ProductPro for over a week regarding an order placed on March 4, 2019 that has yet to ship. Finally gave up and currently reaching out directly to Shopify.

Hi ShopActivewear.com,

Thank you providing feedback regarding your experience with ProductPro. We value your insight and appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

We're sorry about the delay you experienced with this order. Our customer support team dropped the ball with this, and for that we apologize.

After following up with you regarding this delayed order, we were able to successfully have the order shipped to your customer with tracking information.

We hope this issue will not taint your overall experience with ProductPro. We look forward to our continued relationship and are committed to provide you with fast shipping times moving forward, along with responsive customer support.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team.

Happy Selling!

Mendable

I love ProductPro! They're so friendly and helpful in every aspect. Yeah sure, we wish they were around on weekends when we make sales/orders, but I'm glad to see they take some time off as well. They need it!

I love the setup of ProductPro, the only thing I would change if I could, is if I want to look at a product still while writing it up, I would love to open the product in a new tab. But the whole ProductPro system is like a literal app online, so it's only the tab you're in, and anything you click on takes you there instead of opening new tabs or windows. Which I can see the reason behind that too, just stating a personal preference is all.

Bottom line. If you haven't gotten ProductPro yet, you're really missing out on great products they carry from many suppliers, and great customer service! If I could hand them like a Shopify Award, I would! Bravo ProductPro!

Lindsabeh

I downloaded this app and within minutes I found their products listed on ETSY. The price in Productpro was cheaper, but the ETSY seller was offering Free shipping to her customers versus forcing mine to either pay $11.28 or order $60 worth of merch.

You are trading margin for speed with this app which is not easy to do in a dropshipping model as margins are already thin enough. Definitely not impressed enough yet to pay $100 bucks.

Mugz, Tumblerz & More

Not sure about this app. Surprised because of the numerous 5-star reviews led me to believe it may be good route to go to get some unique items on my site. Sent an email to see if I could get some additional information from a supplier about their products. Waited a few days, and didn't get a response. Then sent a message thru their chat. Still waiting on a response. Compared to Oberlo and Spocket (both, for the most part, free) this is NOT the way to start to convince me that paying $100/year for this.

---UDPATE---
I finally got a message from Carly asking how she can help. Apparently messaging them instead of email gets a quicker response as she responded a day later and still waiting on an email response.

ANOTHER UPDATE --
I increased the rating from 2 to 4 stars. Thank you Carly for getting my questions answered. I look forward to moving ahead and potentially adding a few of their products to my store. A lot of their products are unique and so glad that there's another resource out there.

nurseabnormalities

Best product sourcing app I've used. Everything is from theUS and the support is instant. We opened our store in 2018 and have grown significantly through the holidays it was great to have the support from the product pro staff and be able to call a US number to get help when we needed it. Lots of product selection though we mosly use apparel including some of the precreated designs. Customers have been happy with products received and I look forward to adding more products as we grow our store.

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your ProductPro experience! We're committed to providing excellent customer service along with great products retailers like yourself can sell.

Happy selling!

OMG I ♥ This! Shop

I decided to try to find some of the suppliers of the products they have listed and guess what I found? They are all Shopify dropshippers too! So we are dropshipping for other dropshippers? For example: Arte Pillows and South of Memphis. I can't trust this.

LATRATX

We love using ProductPro. It has been a pleasure working with Carly and staff for they have provided excellent customer service to us. We get answers to our questions quick and on point. They are a real professional company. When suppliers drop the ball, ProductPro makes up for it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8