ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

Better Dropshipping with US Products and better Suppliers

Lindsabeh

I downloaded this app and within minutes I found their products listed on ETSY. The price in Productpro was cheaper, but the ETSY seller was offering Free shipping to her customers versus forcing mine to either pay $11.28 or order $60 worth of merch.

You are trading margin for speed with this app which is not easy to do in a dropshipping model as margins are already thin enough. Definitely not impressed enough yet to pay $100 bucks.

Mugz, Tumblerz & More

Not sure about this app. Surprised because of the numerous 5-star reviews led me to believe it may be good route to go to get some unique items on my site. Sent an email to see if I could get some additional information from a supplier about their products. Waited a few days, and didn't get a response. Then sent a message thru their chat. Still waiting on a response. Compared to Oberlo and Spocket (both, for the most part, free) this is NOT the way to start to convince me that paying $100/year for this.

---UDPATE---
I finally got a message from Carly asking how she can help. Apparently messaging them instead of email gets a quicker response as she responded a day later and still waiting on an email response.

ANOTHER UPDATE --
I increased the rating from 2 to 4 stars. Thank you Carly for getting my questions answered. I look forward to moving ahead and potentially adding a few of their products to my store. A lot of their products are unique and so glad that there's another resource out there.

nurseabnormalities

Best product sourcing app I've used. Everything is from theUS and the support is instant. We opened our store in 2018 and have grown significantly through the holidays it was great to have the support from the product pro staff and be able to call a US number to get help when we needed it. Lots of product selection though we mosly use apparel including some of the precreated designs. Customers have been happy with products received and I look forward to adding more products as we grow our store.

OMG I ♥ This! Shop

I decided to try to find some of the suppliers of the products they have listed and guess what I found? They are all Shopify dropshippers too! So we are dropshipping for other dropshippers? For example: Arte Pillows and South of Memphis. I can't trust this.

LATRATX

We love using ProductPro. It has been a pleasure working with Carly and staff for they have provided excellent customer service to us. We get answers to our questions quick and on point. They are a real professional company. When suppliers drop the ball, ProductPro makes up for it.

ClockBoutiques

I really like ProductPro.
Had a few orders, and everything was smooth.
Also, they are always looking for quality suppliers, which is key for you to succeed in business.
They just need to make few adjusts because once you have a few suppliers when you try to find new products you have no option to exclude some suppliers that you don't want to list.

Onetify

A very innovative app that provide us a fast and easy solution to help our dropshippers selling our products. The team is very responsive and responsible. Productpro is definitely a 5 stars app in shopify.

Calizota

DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

These clowns have YET to get a SINGLE ORDER right. Their suppliers either send false tracking numbers, or whatever item they feel like whether or not it was actually ordered.

I have several other apps that connect AliExpress suppliers that do a much better job WITHOUT MESSING UP THE ORDER OR EXCUSES!!!

Save yourself A LOT of HEADACHE and DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

Wrought Iron Haven

hands off app for us to expand our catalogs product line. easy easy easy shipped from the US. Totally worth the $ and you can sell products for any price you want increasing your margins; works for a high end store like ours https://wroughtironhaven.com to get some extra profit

Costume Cauldron

Great app to build up your store with easy managed products. No need to do anything but sell'em. US suppliers are the key. Having stuff shipped from aliexpress or other china based suppliers is ridiculous. Customers dont want to wait 2 weeks let alone 2 months to see a product. Not to mention all your products disappear after a while ProductPro is the way to go!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8