ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

Better Products, Better Suppliers, Better Dropshipping.

Onetify

A very innovative app that provide us a fast and easy solution to help our dropshippers selling our products. The team is very responsive and responsible. Productpro is definitely a 5 stars app in shopify.

Calizota

DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!! These clowns have YET to get a SINGLE ORDER right. Their suppliers either send false tracking numbers, or whatever item they feel like whether or not it was actually ordered. I have several other apps that connect AliExpress suppliers that do a much better job WITHOUT MESSING UP THE ORDER OR EXCUSES!!! Save yourself A LOT of HEADACHE and DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

Wrought Iron Haven

hands off app for us to expand our catalogs product line. easy easy easy shipped from the US. Totally worth the $ and you can sell products for any price you want increasing your margins; works for a high end store like ours https://wroughtironhaven.com to get some extra profit

Costume Cauldron

Great app to build up your store with easy managed products. No need to do anything but sell'em. US suppliers are the key. Having stuff shipped from aliexpress or other china based suppliers is ridiculous. Customers dont want to wait 2 weeks let alone 2 months to see a product. Not to mention all your products disappear after a while ProductPro is the way to go!

Bdsm Collar Store

We'll see how it goes, just added product within the last couple days. Products are on the expensive side -- slim margins for us dropshippers. Interface is a little clunky too.

Everything Smoke Tattoo

I've been using productPro for about 2 months now and I'm really pleased with the service. They have a wide selection of products and the App is very easy to use. I would Highly recommend ProductPro to anyone looking to start there online business or fill there stores with more inventory. Fast customer service response and very easy to work with. Im really happy and pleased, Thank You!!!

Portablebarsolutions

Product Pro is attempting to charge my account multiple times even though I have deleted their app. I have sent several emails to customer service and haven't got a response back. The only response I got back was a payment declined where they are trying to charge me again. I will not be bullied into using this app. Their products are overpriced and hard to make a decent profit on.

Frat Gawd

Glad to have USA products now. the app itself can be iffy at times with loading and search but the selection is great. Waiting on my test order now

Hardwood Classic

Still setting my store up, but so far so good. Test order shipped same day and was delivered in 2 days. I do wish they had more products but support said they add 200 a week so we'll see

Sabre Luxury Accessories

If you click on the vendor/supplier it doesn't go to the vendors products to narrow the items down to that vendor...the video says its supposed to... The Filtering is horrible.... Also the margins should include the shipping to make it easier to tell if the product is even worth looking at...because the margin with adding in shipping aren't even close to the margin listed...so it not really a margin since it doesn't actual account for all costs for that product. Can you add in a filter that accounts for that since 1/2 of the products I looked up had a profit of less than $5.00 adding in shipping? I can't even add products? What is the trial for? If I can't test the app to see if I want it why would I risk paying $15 with so many products with margins so low. Some have ok margins, but I still need to know whether those items will sell by running ads and marketing... There is a reason people use Aliexpress....I had hoped your app would have enough benefits to outweigh the reduced profits of shipping from vendors in the US. I expected the prices would be higher, which they are, but the prices plus shipping make the margins almost non-existent.... I had high hopes for this....if you are going to use US suppliers, just google them and find the ones willing to dropship, there are plenty of them that I have found doing Amazon FBA...
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7