by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Novelty Town

Many of the products are expensive, especially with shipping, which allows little to no room for profit. Also, there are many products that cost more than retail, with the shipping costs, so you lose money.

Additionally, vendors are often removed from the app, which created issues for my Shopify Store because the app did not sync the changes, so I had to manually make the changes.

As a result of the many issues and a lack of profit, I canceled my subscription. Upon canceling my subscription, I learned that the annual subscription price had been reduced by $10; however, they continued to charge me the old subscription price rather than honor the new subscription price.

July 9, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd like to address all three of your concerns:

1. Product Prices: ProductPro works to bring the best products at the best prices for our retailers. Unfortunately as all of our products are shipped from the US, you will not find cheap, low-quality goods from overseas to dropship that you may be accustomed to. If you need assistance with making your business profitable, our team of experts is happy to help.

2. Discontinued Suppliers: While it's unfortunately any time a supplier leaves the app, we regularly audit product quality, shipping speed, and order accuracy to ensure all suppliers we bring on the app are meeting the expectations of our retailers and their customers. When a supplier is removed, we set all of their inventory to 0 in your store. From there, you can quickly remove the products from your store in the app. Sounds like you were not aware of this. Apologies for the miscommunication.

3. Subscription Pricing: We're not sure where the miscommunication occurred, but there has not been any decrease in pricing for our annual or monthly subscription plans. After reviewing your account, we noticed you were grandfathered in at our previous subscription price, which was significantly less than the current price.

ProductPro is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your issues while the app was installed, when communicating via the right channels for an immediate resolution.

techeutopia

There is no way in h*ll this app has good reviews, they must be bots or paid for. Terrible service for print on-demand. They messed up the printing for my stores merch and refuse to refund. Ugly products, and out of date inaccurate customization method, you're better off customizing your merch at your local mall. F-13 works/ ProductPro has no desire to help resolve problems, they will not answer your calls, but they will return your calls 2-3 days later if you leave a message or if you're lucky. They wont even provide tracking info to your customers. If you're a Shopify store owner, choose another App! You will lose customers! I REPEAT YOUU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS!

March 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with ProductPro. We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received.

After learning there was a misprint on your order, our support team attempted to rectify the issue by providing a replacement order free of charge. You opted to instead receive a refund, which was granted.

Unfortunately misprints do occur on rare occasion in the print-on-demand industry, but we maintain a 99% order success rate and trust you won't experience an issue like this again.

Rest assured our customization tool is continually updated and improved to meet the needs of small, growing businesses like yours.

Happy selling!

Wooden Dusk

I use this app to drop ship products. I love how automated it is. Once you add a product, everything just works and your orders go out to your customers, automatically. And they keep giving me reasons to come back to the app, small but important little things like celebratory notifications when I get an order, etc. Most of the bad reviews here are clearly from people who are inexperienced with the drop shipping process.

More than home decor

Love the app. Joined in the middle of the holiday rush and was able to add some products that crushed it. About 200 or so orders in December with virtually 0 problems from the vendor.

Sucks to see all the flack it's getting. It won't teach you how to sell

If you know how to sell online, check it out.

DimaWell

If they allow to give 0 START i'll give it to this sh**t app.

I placed an order a week ago i didn't get tracking number yet ( estimated ship: 3 to 5 days) poor customer services i contacted them many times with no answers.

I have several other apps that connect AliExpress suppliers that do a much better job WITHOUT MESSING UP THE ORDER OR EXCUSES!!!

Save yourself A LOT of HEADACHE and DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review about your experience using ProductPro. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration as we continue to grow and develop the app.

We're very sorry about your negative experience with the app. Our records show you were notified about an issue with your order, but we did not receive a response. Apologies for the mixup.

ProductPro is best suited for high-volume Shopify merchants looking for quality goods from reliable, US vendors.

After reviewing your order history with us, we've determined ProductPro may be a better fit for your store after you've grown your online revenue a bit more.

Sourcing from overseas vendors might be a better starting point if you're not concerned about shipping speeds.

Thank you for your feedback and happy selling!

Civil Caveman

I wanted to use this app to find some well made products that were made and shipped within the US and Canada. I did actually find some of those good products on here. But it is tedious at best. I like where the overall concept is going, but this app is very much bare bones and not much else. Search results are quite annoying and inconsistent. The results were never displayed in a remotely similar order and seem to be at random. Not by relevance to your search terms. You also can't search by vendors or vendor categories. What you end up with is a pile of search results where some items are relevant but most are not. Honestly I ended up using this as a directory. Found some good companies and contacted them directly. I'd rather put more work into listing my products rather than paying for "simplicity" that feels like extra work in the end. Sadly the vendors I did talk to, unanimously agreed they usually didn't put a lot of work into their Product Pro items because it was difficult/finicky/buggy. I like where this app is going, but I won't give myself a headache now in the hopes that it improves.

PERFECT-THREADZ

Nothing trendy here. I rather my clients wait 3 weeks. LOL. They rather wait too!!! Please refund my 10 minutes I spent on these.

Mountain Man's Collection

Okay, pretty cool app. It was a bit of a struggle to find things but hey it's dropshipping, that's the name of the game. I found a solid 28 products and counting to add to my online store. My only problem is, I can't seem to find a way to actually upgrade from a free to a paid subscription to actually put the products I found for my store. I'm about to shoot an email to their customer support and see what's going on. But once I get that done, I'll update my review so I can share how shipping to customers and everything else goes! But so far so good.

The Cat's Meow Superstore One Stop Cat Lovers Shop

Searching for items is tedious. EX. CATS, Result is you wind up with all sorts of IRRELEVANT ITEMS. It takes forever to skim through items. Also, I finally was able to find the products I liked and kept getting download errors. There was no customer service that I was able to find. Prices very high on many items. Also, I had to my store on dormant due to illness and I then received an email stating they were going to remove all items I downloaded if I did not pay their fee. So hours of searching down the drain. Many hours of editing all gone. This does not happen with other suppliers. They are literally forcing you to pay for something you do not use. Also, there is no bulk editing. Way too time-consuming. I would advise using another app.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are always working to improve ProductPro and the search is something that we iterate weekly, we are here for you if you'd like personalized product recommendations just let us know. With so many products a broad search like 'cats' can be difficult to find exactly what you are looking for we recommend being more specific or reaching out so we can help you load your store. We definitely don't want to force you to pay for something you don't use however there is a cost associated with your use of our app and as a business owner I am sure you can appreciate that the need to have users pay you for services provided. Let us know if we can help in any way by reaching out Carly@productpro.io

Millennial Fashion Hub

Great app with great product selection and automation within shopify. Customer service is helpful and responsive. Overall very positive experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11