ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

More than home decor

Love the app. Joined in the middle of the holiday rush and was able to add some products that crushed it. About 200 or so orders in December with virtually 0 problems from the vendor.

Sucks to see all the flack it's getting. It won't teach you how to sell

If you know how to sell online, check it out.

DimaWell

If they allow to give 0 START i'll give it to this sh**t app.

I placed an order a week ago i didn't get tracking number yet ( estimated ship: 3 to 5 days) poor customer services i contacted them many times with no answers.

I have several other apps that connect AliExpress suppliers that do a much better job WITHOUT MESSING UP THE ORDER OR EXCUSES!!!

Save yourself A LOT of HEADACHE and DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review about your experience using ProductPro. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration as we continue to grow and develop the app.

We're very sorry about your negative experience with the app. Our records show you were notified about an issue with your order, but we did not receive a response. Apologies for the mixup.

ProductPro is best suited for high-volume Shopify merchants looking for quality goods from reliable, US vendors.

After reviewing your order history with us, we've determined ProductPro may be a better fit for your store after you've grown your online revenue a bit more.

Sourcing from overseas vendors might be a better starting point if you're not concerned about shipping speeds.

Thank you for your feedback and happy selling!

Civil Caveman

I wanted to use this app to find some well made products that were made and shipped within the US and Canada. I did actually find some of those good products on here. But it is tedious at best. I like where the overall concept is going, but this app is very much bare bones and not much else. Search results are quite annoying and inconsistent. The results were never displayed in a remotely similar order and seem to be at random. Not by relevance to your search terms. You also can't search by vendors or vendor categories. What you end up with is a pile of search results where some items are relevant but most are not. Honestly I ended up using this as a directory. Found some good companies and contacted them directly. I'd rather put more work into listing my products rather than paying for "simplicity" that feels like extra work in the end. Sadly the vendors I did talk to, unanimously agreed they usually didn't put a lot of work into their Product Pro items because it was difficult/finicky/buggy. I like where this app is going, but I won't give myself a headache now in the hopes that it improves.

PERFECT-THREADZ

Nothing trendy here. I rather my clients wait 3 weeks. LOL. They rather wait too!!! Please refund my 10 minutes I spent on these.

Mountain Man's Collection

Okay, pretty cool app. It was a bit of a struggle to find things but hey it's dropshipping, that's the name of the game. I found a solid 28 products and counting to add to my online store. My only problem is, I can't seem to find a way to actually upgrade from a free to a paid subscription to actually put the products I found for my store. I'm about to shoot an email to their customer support and see what's going on. But once I get that done, I'll update my review so I can share how shipping to customers and everything else goes! But so far so good.

The Cat's Meow Superstore One Stop Cat Lovers Shop

Searching for items is tedious. EX. CATS, Result is you wind up with all sorts of IRRELEVANT ITEMS. It takes forever to skim through items. Also, I finally was able to find the products I liked and kept getting download errors. There was no customer service that I was able to find. Prices very high on many items. Also, I had to my store on dormant due to illness and I then received an email stating they were going to remove all items I downloaded if I did not pay their fee. So hours of searching down the drain. Many hours of editing all gone. This does not happen with other suppliers. They are literally forcing you to pay for something you do not use. Also, there is no bulk editing. Way too time-consuming. I would advise using another app.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are always working to improve ProductPro and the search is something that we iterate weekly, we are here for you if you'd like personalized product recommendations just let us know. With so many products a broad search like 'cats' can be difficult to find exactly what you are looking for we recommend being more specific or reaching out so we can help you load your store. We definitely don't want to force you to pay for something you don't use however there is a cost associated with your use of our app and as a business owner I am sure you can appreciate that the need to have users pay you for services provided. Let us know if we can help in any way by reaching out Carly@productpro.io

Millennial Fashion Hub

Great app with great product selection and automation within shopify. Customer service is helpful and responsive. Overall very positive experience.

HodlCityGear

Pros: good product selection with lots of customizable products that ship from the US. Customer support is quick to help and we found that some of their products have great international shipping rates, bulk product upload is great and I haven't found that anywhere else, test orders showed quality products and fast delivery times even on the on demand products we use. The test custom cellphone case I ordered arrived in 4 business days.

Cons: I wish everything were free but I guess people have to make money and this is the lowest price dropshipping app so I can't fault you too much

Overall: I'm really satisfied with the app. we'd started our business 2 years ago using printful and found all the headaches that came along with their offering, while we tried a couple other solutions and even did some bulk ordering from China. ProductPro has been the best fit for our business needs in that we don't have to invest in inventory, we get the fast delivery our customers want and there are margins left for us to advertise products while still making a profit

Grim Scenes

Very poor selection and adds a minimum retail price requirement. When searching for items like "skull shirt" first few items were irrelevant followed with very little valid selection followed by Halloween costumes. I know they say they have 1000's of options but most seem to be there to simply fill space. Not to mention the items I came across didn't have the most desirable of prices especially after shipping. Rather unhappy with the app and even if there were improvements made I doubt I'd give it another try.

July 31, 2019

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review about your experience with the app. We value your feedback immensely.

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our current catalog of products. Please understand that the Minimum Allowable Price (MAP) is in place to protect both suppliers and resellers like yourself.

When online resellers undercut MAP pricing and substantially lower their prices, other resellers of the same brand, tend to follow suit.

This usually leads to a domino effect of multiple resellers and marketplaces lowering prices until it no longer reflects anything close to retail value of the product. This policy only applies to the price a product is advertised for.

Price filtering is available in the app to help find products with the exact price points you're looking for.

We'd love to help you find the products you're looking for and even discovered several 'skull shirts' that fit the theme of your store.

Please feel free to give us a call at 614-453-0107 and we can walkthrough the app with you to find the products you're looking for.

Happy Selling!

The Sassy Shack

I am sorry this app is getting such horrible reviews, truthfully I love it. I use it all the time. You will get what they say you will get, products with fast shipping, and quality products. You will not be adding junk. I use this everyday and still find more products to add to my store. The prices might be a tad bit higher, but at least you won't get horrible reviews on your items within your store. I have no regrets paying this app for their performance each month.

July 27, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! :)

We appreciate the kind words and have enjoyed working with you and your business. We look forward to continued success together and if there's anything we can do to improve your experience please feel free to contact us. :)

Happy Selling!