ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

The Vivacious You LLC

Anytime you look up a category like women's clothing. Mens Clothing is mixed in it makes it super frustrating trying to source products quickly

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate and value your feedback immensely.

When searching for products, we recommend using more specific keywords in combination with the multitude of search filters available.

For example, if you're looking for women's clothing try searching for more specific products like dresses, blouses, handbags, etc. We're confident you'll find plenty of results that fit what you're looking for.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Wish List

The products are limited however they are of great selection, US based and faster shipping. Been looking for a way out of the aliexpress rut. However you cannot add products to your store even after paying the money to do so.

June 3, 2019

Hi Wish List,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your ProductPro experience. After your conversation with customer support, we were able to clear up some confusion around how to import products to your store.

After subscribing to a plan in the app, you'll need to visit the My Products page to set your products to "Active". Products won't appear in your store until you set them to Active.

This allows you to take time to edit product details like pricing, descriptions, etc.

We're glad our customer support was able to provide this explanation so you can continue adding products.

Happy selling!

Gold & Silver Designer

I have been trying to get all my products from my shopify store onto the ProductPro platform with little success. I have sent in two tickets to their support desk and have been getting the message "working on resolving the problem" for at least 4 weeks. My complaint is that the support desk is not responsive.

June 3, 2019

Hi Marv,

Thanks for leaving feedback regarding your experience with ProductPro. We're glad we were able to resolve the issue you were experiencing.

We're sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with the support you received. We hope you understand that software development can take longer amounts of time depending on a number of different factors. Our team works hard to provide responsive support while issues are resolved.

We're glad to have resolved this issue for you and look forward to connecting you with more retailers through our technology.

Richy Rich Store

Great app if you're ready to scale beyond Aliexpress/China dropshipping. The fast shipping makes such a difference when you have a high volume of orders coming in. So far customer support has been very helpful and I love the product quality from what I've seen. Hoping this can be a long term solution for me

Life Of The Wild

Hands down one of the best dropshipping apps I've used. Their customer support walked me through how to use everything and even helped set up my store a bit. If you want great products and fast shipping then ProductPro is for you. Will update my review as more orders come in :)

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I am beyond angry with productpro. After all the time I spent importing products and asking questions to ensure a smooth operation, everything they told me was a lie! Saying that I can pay the subscription fee when I get sale. So when they upgraded their site they erased over 200 products I had imported and spent over a 1000 hours editing product data, descriptions, seo, pricing, ect. They must think, if I’m not paying then I don’t need them. He’s been with us for 9 months he hasn’t paid yet, he won’t be needing these since he’s not getting sales. Umm NO! This thing takes time and not many are dedicated as I am and keep continuing to push and push and make my store better and better even though Im not making. It’s bound to happen though. When I source products it becomes part of my vision and it gets taken away and Mxed just lowered there inventory for shirts at only 1 per variant so between Mxed and products pro my fandom graphic tee section looks pathetic.

Hi Hubbart's Deal Hub,

Thanks so much for providing us with feedback about your experience with ProductPro.

We understand the amount of time and effort you put into your Shopify store and appreciate your dedication to e-commerce.

A paid subscription is required to process orders and import products to your Shopify store.

We hope you understand and we're excited to continue working with you!

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions.

BumzeeBeez

I installed this app. It only showed 6 items. Every category I clicked on was empty. I had tried to chose the free plan so I could view the catalog before trying, but it wouldn't let me. I give it zero stars.

Hi BumzeeBeez,

Thank you for taking time to share your ProductPro experience.

During the time you installed the app, we were finishing a new update that introduced a lot of new features requested by our users.

As a result, our product search page was temporarily down.

This issue has been resolved and you shouldn't experience any issues viewing products in the app moving forward. Our free plan grants you access to our full product catalog.

Please feel free to contact our support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy selling!

ShopActivewear.com

We have been trying to get in touch with ProductPro for over a week regarding an order placed on March 4, 2019 that has yet to ship. Finally gave up and currently reaching out directly to Shopify.

Hi ShopActivewear.com,

Thank you providing feedback regarding your experience with ProductPro. We value your insight and appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

We're sorry about the delay you experienced with this order. Our customer support team dropped the ball with this, and for that we apologize.

After following up with you regarding this delayed order, we were able to successfully have the order shipped to your customer with tracking information.

We hope this issue will not taint your overall experience with ProductPro. We look forward to our continued relationship and are committed to provide you with fast shipping times moving forward, along with responsive customer support.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team.

Happy Selling!

Mendable

I love ProductPro! They're so friendly and helpful in every aspect. Yeah sure, we wish they were around on weekends when we make sales/orders, but I'm glad to see they take some time off as well. They need it!

I love the setup of ProductPro, the only thing I would change if I could, is if I want to look at a product still while writing it up, I would love to open the product in a new tab. But the whole ProductPro system is like a literal app online, so it's only the tab you're in, and anything you click on takes you there instead of opening new tabs or windows. Which I can see the reason behind that too, just stating a personal preference is all.

Bottom line. If you haven't gotten ProductPro yet, you're really missing out on great products they carry from many suppliers, and great customer service! If I could hand them like a Shopify Award, I would! Bravo ProductPro!

Lindsabeh

I downloaded this app and within minutes I found their products listed on ETSY. The price in Productpro was cheaper, but the ETSY seller was offering Free shipping to her customers versus forcing mine to either pay $11.28 or order $60 worth of merch.

You are trading margin for speed with this app which is not easy to do in a dropshipping model as margins are already thin enough. Definitely not impressed enough yet to pay $100 bucks.