ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Totaledc

It's only okay. I browsed around a while and found the search engine to be rather slow and the filtering is dismal. Most importantly, there is no ability to actually view the products before importing them into the store (have to pay for that). No way to look at additional product images, specifications or product descriptions in order to make an informed decision. Deal killer for me. Besides that, the product selection is pretty limited for the niche/ customer base I have. It needs more work.

Toddler And Twins

Carly is amazing! She has excellent customer service. great products! the app is faster now. they ship from USA which is great for faster shipping times. Highly recommend. :)

Lilly Graces

Not impressed at all, not suitable unless you reside in America like most of these apps! International delivery is coming out more than the actual item. Not interested at all

Jj Allen Family

Great app! I did a test order on Sunday, items delivered on Wednesday. The ordering process was seamless and completely automated, which made the subscription fee totally worth it. The reusable bag set I ordered is very high quality and was well packed for shipping. The prices are a little higher than Oberlo, but I’d rather pay a little more for high quality items that are delivered fast to my customers than to make them wait a month to receive their items regardless of quality. I will absolutely be using this app and will source from them frequently. Thanks!

Siege Apparel

Great product selection. Added some mens clothing and am loving it so far. Mobile friendly as well which is a huge plus for me since I dont have desktop

My Phone Co

Happy with the fulfillment process so far. Suppliers are responsive and fast with shipping. Will update after more sales

Ssaw It

Did a test purchase and never received goods from one of the suppliers. Apparently they couldn't get in touch with them, the other has taken over 4 weeks after chasing up the supplier, which means that they are not vetting suppliers properly. Also agree with other reviews that the UI is bad and hard to search for products and overall its slow.

Blooming Luna

They get 3 stars for the selection of items. I was surprised and pleased. The missing stars are for the seriously slow and persistent unresponsiveness of the website. Now that I've uploaded a lot of products, I can't use the App at all. The pages won't load. I'm incredibly worried about orders going through the website, will it time out before completing an order? Will the unresponsiveness mean no communication? I can't even get in to see what I've uploaded.

Lions Main

So far so good. Asked them to add more electronics so we'll see

Chic Drop

pretty good prices. Shipping is faster than Oberlo, so might end up switching over completely