ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Everything Smoke Tattoo

I've been using productPro for about 2 months now and I'm really pleased with the service. They have a wide selection of products and the App is very easy to use. I would Highly recommend ProductPro to anyone looking to start there online business or fill there stores with more inventory. Fast customer service response and very easy to work with. Im really happy and pleased, Thank You!!!

Portablebarsolutions

Product Pro is attempting to charge my account multiple times even though I have deleted their app. I have sent several emails to customer service and haven't got a response back. The only response I got back was a payment declined where they are trying to charge me again. I will not be bullied into using this app. Their products are overpriced and hard to make a decent profit on.

Frat Gawd

Glad to have USA products now. the app itself can be iffy at times with loading and search but the selection is great. Waiting on my test order now

Hardwood Classic

Still setting my store up, but so far so good. Test order shipped same day and was delivered in 2 days. I do wish they had more products but support said they add 200 a week so we'll see

Sabre Luxury Accessories

If you click on the vendor/supplier it doesn't go to the vendors products to narrow the items down to that vendor...the video says its supposed to...
The Filtering is horrible....
Also the margins should include the shipping to make it easier to tell if the product is even worth looking at...because the margin with adding in shipping aren't even close to the margin listed...so it not really a margin since it doesn't actual account for all costs for that product. Can you add in a filter that accounts for that since 1/2 of the products I looked up had a profit of less than $5.00 adding in shipping?
I can't even add products? What is the trial for? If I can't test the app to see if I want it why would I risk paying $15 with so many products with margins so low. Some have ok margins, but I still need to know whether those items will sell by running ads and marketing...
There is a reason people use Aliexpress....I had hoped your app would have enough benefits to outweigh the reduced profits of shipping from vendors in the US. I expected the prices would be higher, which they are, but the prices plus shipping make the margins almost non-existent....
I had high hopes for this....if you are going to use US suppliers, just google them and find the ones willing to dropship, there are plenty of them that I have found doing Amazon FBA...

Totaledc

It's only okay. I browsed around a while and found the search engine to be rather slow and the filtering is dismal. Most importantly, there is no ability to actually view the products before importing them into the store (have to pay for that). No way to look at additional product images, specifications or product descriptions in order to make an informed decision. Deal killer for me. Besides that, the product selection is pretty limited for the niche/ customer base I have. It needs more work.

Toddler And Twins

Carly is amazing! She has excellent customer service. great products! the app is faster now. they ship from USA which is great for faster shipping times. Highly recommend. :)

Lilly Graces

Not impressed at all, not suitable unless you reside in America like most of these apps! International delivery is coming out more than the actual item. Not interested at all

Jj Allen Family

Great app! I did a test order on Sunday, items delivered on Wednesday. The ordering process was seamless and completely automated, which made the subscription fee totally worth it. The reusable bag set I ordered is very high quality and was well packed for shipping. The prices are a little higher than Oberlo, but I’d rather pay a little more for high quality items that are delivered fast to my customers than to make them wait a month to receive their items regardless of quality. I will absolutely be using this app and will source from them frequently. Thanks!

Siege Apparel

Great product selection. Added some mens clothing and am loving it so far. Mobile friendly as well which is a huge plus for me since I dont have desktop