ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Herfashionista

Love it!! Nice products and support team helpful

Cardy B

Still setting up my shop, but overall pleased with this app.

The good: great products. Most are really unique and cant be found on alibaba or oberlo. Shipping if fast and fairly cheap. good variety of products. support is very responsive and helpful. Margins are better than expected.

The bad: interface could be better. Im told by thier support team that an update is coming, so ill bear with it for the time being. Searching for products can be difficult, but you get used to it.

A lot of room for improvement, but already a lot better than other dropshipping apps. Looking forward to their big updates

The Producers Library

CONS: The app is heavy, sorta slow. The menu for searching products is bad. I mean really bad. If I click the drop down menu for a category you think it would show me everything in that category once I clicked on it.. Nope. It wants you to enter a search term even if you dont know what you are looking for. For example if I wanted to see everything they have to offer under a category there is no way to. You either search the exact term or you select or skip to pages 1 - 164 with 24 products on each page.

THE MARGINS. Some margins are good, others okay but a good amount are over priced. And yes I know its from the USA or is being shipped from the USA but wow.

Most Graphic T-shirts are lakcing creativity and design. Most look basic, with basic fonts and design.

" Custom " Leggings are $30 and over....

PROS: Fast shipping from the usa. BUT depending on the product I would rather check what vendors are shipping from the USA on Ali Express.

Good luck. Think you jumped the gun on release of this app or just offering wrong products with a bad interface possibly both.

Haha Shirts

great stuff looking forward for more products to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. a great app. I highly recommend

The Yoga Lounge

I've been running a few dropshipping stores for a while. ProductPro has exceeded expectations by far. It's great to sell products from USA brands with a great product AND story. It makes the marketing a lot easier.

My only request is more products. I spoke with support and suggested a few categories to add. Looking forward to seeing this thing grow

Naturesgiftsanddesigns

I contacted support to inform them the app was freezing all the time, and they told me to try opening it again, etc. Did that and it is still freezing. Trying to upload to my store that literally takes almost a half hour to try and upload one thing. Not impressed. Now I have to start over and find another app that is half decent

The Fitness Foundry

Great app and products all around.

Tool Head

Highly recommend. Good products and excellent customer service. 5/5

Watch University

Nice app . customer support helpful. will update after 1st sale

The Quoteables

Been looking for a printful replacement due to messed up orders and long shipping times. Like what I've seen so far from ProductPro. Custom apparel is good and gets to customers fast. Hope they add more apparel options soon