ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Shiverstar

DO NOT USE THIS APP. After I paid 192$ they billed me for three test orders (orders just to see what a customer would see when checking out). Those three test orders together cost me 271$. It still sounds ridiculous. Now they don't want to give me a refund. I lost a whole 463$ because of this app. Don't be their next victim.

July 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review!

Unfortunately since you attempted to file a fraudulent chargeback for the 3 orders you placed and your subscription fee, we were forced to terminate your account.

Our support team was happy to issue a refund for the orders you mistakenly placed, but it appears this was an attempt to receive products from our app without properly paying for them.

We hope you understand.

Happy Selling!

Ever Luxie LA

Prices are outrageous and do not make sense. Big mark-up for the supplier. You'll make no money with this app. Please lower the price

July 14, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate it.

Our prices are quite fair and in-line with industry standards. However, you won't find any cheap, low-quality products like you may on AliExpress. We believe in only offering quality products, while still leaving plenty of room for retailers to make a healthy profit.

I noticed you're selling phone cases at $27, dress shirts at $110 and some jackets at $200+. Were you unable to find these types of products in the app?

Plenty of our users make a substantial profit selling products listed in the app and often experience higher conversion rates and repeat customer rates due to the fast shipping, quality products, and fair prices.

I'd challenge you to try selling some of our products with the ones you're currently selling to see which performs better. :)

We won't be lowering any prices for you, but our customer support team would be more than happy to help you find products in your price range :)

We even have a price filter in the app to help you only view results in your price range.

Try using the app for more than just a day and we're sure you'll find the perfect products for your customers.

Happy selling!

Divinis

After some discussion with Carly from support, we were able to resolve our issue with the returns and refunds policy. We are now uploading products and give a further review once some purchases have been fulfilled.

Overall, good support and a wide selection of products to choose from.

CapGrad

LOVE this app. I've been a beta user for a while and helped test new updates/features and it's been a huge help for my business overall. products are quality and shipping is fast. Customer support has been very helpful, even when I'm a bit high - maintenence :) Literally all you have to do is sell sell sell. Working on moving all of the products in my store to US only. Thanks!

The Vivacious You LLC

Anytime you look up a category like women's clothing. Mens Clothing is mixed in it makes it super frustrating trying to source products quickly

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate and value your feedback immensely.

When searching for products, we recommend using more specific keywords in combination with the multitude of search filters available.

For example, if you're looking for women's clothing try searching for more specific products like dresses, blouses, handbags, etc. We're confident you'll find plenty of results that fit what you're looking for.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Wish List

The products are limited however they are of great selection, US based and faster shipping. Been looking for a way out of the aliexpress rut. However you cannot add products to your store even after paying the money to do so.

June 3, 2019

Hi Wish List,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your ProductPro experience. After your conversation with customer support, we were able to clear up some confusion around how to import products to your store.

After subscribing to a plan in the app, you'll need to visit the My Products page to set your products to "Active". Products won't appear in your store until you set them to Active.

This allows you to take time to edit product details like pricing, descriptions, etc.

We're glad our customer support was able to provide this explanation so you can continue adding products.

Happy selling!

Gold & Silver Designer

I have been trying to get all my products from my shopify store onto the ProductPro platform with little success. I have sent in two tickets to their support desk and have been getting the message "working on resolving the problem" for at least 4 weeks. My complaint is that the support desk is not responsive.

June 3, 2019

Hi Marv,

Thanks for leaving feedback regarding your experience with ProductPro. We're glad we were able to resolve the issue you were experiencing.

We're sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with the support you received. We hope you understand that software development can take longer amounts of time depending on a number of different factors. Our team works hard to provide responsive support while issues are resolved.

We're glad to have resolved this issue for you and look forward to connecting you with more retailers through our technology.

Richy Rich Store

Great app if you're ready to scale beyond Aliexpress/China dropshipping. The fast shipping makes such a difference when you have a high volume of orders coming in. So far customer support has been very helpful and I love the product quality from what I've seen. Hoping this can be a long term solution for me

Life Of The Wild

Hands down one of the best dropshipping apps I've used. Their customer support walked me through how to use everything and even helped set up my store a bit. If you want great products and fast shipping then ProductPro is for you. Will update my review as more orders come in :)

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I am beyond angry with productpro. After all the time I spent importing products and asking questions to ensure a smooth operation, everything they told me was a lie! Saying that I can pay the subscription fee when I get sale. So when they upgraded their site they erased over 200 products I had imported and spent over a 1000 hours editing product data, descriptions, seo, pricing, ect. They must think, if I’m not paying then I don’t need them. He’s been with us for 9 months he hasn’t paid yet, he won’t be needing these since he’s not getting sales. Umm NO! This thing takes time and not many are dedicated as I am and keep continuing to push and push and make my store better and better even though Im not making. It’s bound to happen though. When I source products it becomes part of my vision and it gets taken away and Mxed just lowered there inventory for shirts at only 1 per variant so between Mxed and products pro my fandom graphic tee section looks pathetic.

April 8, 2019

Hi Hubbart's Deal Hub,

Thanks so much for providing us with feedback about your experience with ProductPro.

We understand the amount of time and effort you put into your Shopify store and appreciate your dedication to e-commerce.

A paid subscription is required to process orders and import products to your Shopify store.

We hope you understand and we're excited to continue working with you!

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9