ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Ssaw It

Did a test purchase and never received goods from one of the suppliers. Apparently they couldn't get in touch with them, the other has taken over 4 weeks after chasing up the supplier, which means that they are not vetting suppliers properly. Also agree with other reviews that the UI is bad and hard to search for products and overall its slow.

Jttglobal

I like some of the products but they have a huge problem right now with their website and adding all the products. It is slower than an old man, it takes forever to just add one product and then you have to wait another minute. This has been going on for weeks. I tried contacting support and no one has gotten back to me. Considering deleting this app if there is no resolution soon.

Goshstore

Poor connect , very slowly..blablabkalaabl

The Producers Library

CONS: The app is heavy, sorta slow. The menu for searching products is bad. I mean really bad. If I click the drop down menu for a category you think it would show me everything in that category once I clicked on it.. Nope. It wants you to enter a search term even if you dont know what you are looking for. For example if I wanted to see everything they have to offer under a category there is no way to. You either search the exact term or you select or skip to pages 1 - 164 with 24 products on each page.

THE MARGINS. Some margins are good, others okay but a good amount are over priced. And yes I know its from the USA or is being shipped from the USA but wow.

Most Graphic T-shirts are lakcing creativity and design. Most look basic, with basic fonts and design.

" Custom " Leggings are $30 and over....

PROS: Fast shipping from the usa. BUT depending on the product I would rather check what vendors are shipping from the USA on Ali Express.

Good luck. Think you jumped the gun on release of this app or just offering wrong products with a bad interface possibly both.

Naturesgiftsanddesigns

I contacted support to inform them the app was freezing all the time, and they told me to try opening it again, etc. Did that and it is still freezing. Trying to upload to my store that literally takes almost a half hour to try and upload one thing. Not impressed. Now I have to start over and find another app that is half decent

Moonstruck Outdoor

Shows to be anywhere from free-$15 per month. Only thing free about this app is the installation. Misleading. Can't add any products without payment first.

Gift Bzaar

Just signed up let's see how it goes have no training video if there is any can some one send it to me http://www.amazintrends.com

1 3 Next