ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Blooming Luna

They get 3 stars for the selection of items. I was surprised and pleased. The missing stars are for the seriously slow and persistent unresponsiveness of the website. Now that I've uploaded a lot of products, I can't use the App at all. The pages won't load. I'm incredibly worried about orders going through the website, will it time out before completing an order? Will the unresponsiveness mean no communication? I can't even get in to see what I've uploaded.

Lions Main

So far so good. Asked them to add more electronics so we'll see

Chic Drop

pretty good prices. Shipping is faster than Oberlo, so might end up switching over completely

Good Foot Forward

Just had my first sale! Can't wait for more to come :)

Medical Prescribed

Nice medical products on this app. I'll be using this with a few other dropshipping apps for now

Moisty Mire

Nice collection of men's fashion products. Shipping was fast

Organic Outpost

My thoughts so far -

- Great product selection
- Competitive prices/margins
- Helpful customer support
- Smooth order fulfillment process
- App interface needs works. You have to be somewhat tech savvy to navigate it.
- Runs slow at times

90210 Dreamin

Really nice fashion products. Opening my store soon so hope to see sales

Jttglobal

I like some of the products but they have a huge problem right now with their website and adding all the products. It is slower than an old man, it takes forever to just add one product and then you have to wait another minute. This has been going on for weeks. I tried contacting support and no one has gotten back to me. Considering deleting this app if there is no resolution soon.

Goshstore