ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Crownjewelry

I'm Crown Jewelry and I signed up with ProductPro to offer my products to other Shopify retailers. I offer various jewelry products from Women's Rings, Earrings and Necklaces to Men's Watches and Bracelets. I am very pleased with the team and support they've given so far and they seem to always be available via phone and email when I reach out. Uploading products is very easy and they even give me the ability to price protect my products. Very happy with the experience so far and you can find my products in the ProductPro app under "Crown Jewelry"

Susi D Jewelry

I am a jewelry designer and signed up with ProductPro to offer US handmade jewelry for sale.
I am still in the beginning stages, but so far the customer service and set up has been easy and great. Excellent support and training on the set-up side for sellers. I will update this review once I start making sales.

Michelkeck

My business has spent the past couple of years fighting the illegal sale of counterfeit copies of my artwork. When ProductPro approached me to become an art supplier for their drop-shipping app my initial response was to decline.
The only drop-shipping apps I was aware of was apps that are integrated with shady websites notorious for selling counterfeit goods.

I am so pleased that I took the time to speak with Chris and Paul in detail about how different their drop-ship app is. I was relieved to hear that the ProductPro app will source only legitimate, high quality products with a strong focus on products made in North America.

With artwork the shipping charges vary so greatly from size to size that my products can’t integrate as easily as other products do into the ProductPro app, however Paul uploaded my .csv files for me quickly and my products were up and running in no time.

I have many requests from interior design firms, frame shops, home decor and furniture stores to become authorized dealers for my Michel Keck® line of fine art prints. Now, with the help of the ProductPro app, these companies can instantly and easily add my line of art prints to their websites seamlessly while also allowing me to effectively monitor the authorized sales of my fine art line.

For any store owner interested in offering upscale contemporary artwork; abstracts, mixed media and collage to your website please check out my fine art line at…

Michel Keck
Abstract/Mixed Media Artist

The Cut Buddy

We have definetly seen some sales on our Shark Tank featured Cut Buddy tool in the last few weeks.
The management is very friendly and its easy to set up and manage.

Herfashionista

Love it!! Nice products and support team helpful

Cardy B

Still setting up my shop, but overall pleased with this app.

The good: great products. Most are really unique and cant be found on alibaba or oberlo. Shipping if fast and fairly cheap. good variety of products. support is very responsive and helpful. Margins are better than expected.

The bad: interface could be better. Im told by thier support team that an update is coming, so ill bear with it for the time being. Searching for products can be difficult, but you get used to it.

A lot of room for improvement, but already a lot better than other dropshipping apps. Looking forward to their big updates

The Producers Library

CONS: The app is heavy, sorta slow. The menu for searching products is bad. I mean really bad. If I click the drop down menu for a category you think it would show me everything in that category once I clicked on it.. Nope. It wants you to enter a search term even if you dont know what you are looking for. For example if I wanted to see everything they have to offer under a category there is no way to. You either search the exact term or you select or skip to pages 1 - 164 with 24 products on each page.

THE MARGINS. Some margins are good, others okay but a good amount are over priced. And yes I know its from the USA or is being shipped from the USA but wow.

Most Graphic T-shirts are lakcing creativity and design. Most look basic, with basic fonts and design.

" Custom " Leggings are $30 and over....

PROS: Fast shipping from the usa. BUT depending on the product I would rather check what vendors are shipping from the USA on Ali Express.

Good luck. Think you jumped the gun on release of this app or just offering wrong products with a bad interface possibly both.

Haha Shirts

great stuff looking forward for more products to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. a great app. I highly recommend

The Yoga Lounge

I've been running a few dropshipping stores for a while. ProductPro has exceeded expectations by far. It's great to sell products from USA brands with a great product AND story. It makes the marketing a lot easier.

My only request is more products. I spoke with support and suggested a few categories to add. Looking forward to seeing this thing grow

Naturesgiftsanddesigns

I contacted support to inform them the app was freezing all the time, and they told me to try opening it again, etc. Did that and it is still freezing. Trying to upload to my store that literally takes almost a half hour to try and upload one thing. Not impressed. Now I have to start over and find another app that is half decent