ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Lions Main

So far so good. Asked them to add more electronics so we'll see

Chic Drop

pretty good prices. Shipping is faster than Oberlo, so might end up switching over completely

Good Foot Forward

Just had my first sale! Can't wait for more to come :)

Medical Prescribed

Nice medical products on this app. I'll be using this with a few other dropshipping apps for now

Moisty Mire

Nice collection of men's fashion products. Shipping was fast

Organic Outpost

My thoughts so far -

- Great product selection
- Competitive prices/margins
- Helpful customer support
- Smooth order fulfillment process
- App interface needs works. You have to be somewhat tech savvy to navigate it.
- Runs slow at times

90210 Dreamin

Really nice fashion products. Opening my store soon so hope to see sales

Jttglobal

I like some of the products but they have a huge problem right now with their website and adding all the products. It is slower than an old man, it takes forever to just add one product and then you have to wait another minute. This has been going on for weeks. I tried contacting support and no one has gotten back to me. Considering deleting this app if there is no resolution soon.

Goshstore

Poor connect , very slowly..blablabkalaabl

Crownjewelry

I'm Crown Jewelry and I signed up with ProductPro to offer my products to other Shopify retailers. I offer various jewelry products from Women's Rings, Earrings and Necklaces to Men's Watches and Bracelets. I am very pleased with the team and support they've given so far and they seem to always be available via phone and email when I reach out. Uploading products is very easy and they even give me the ability to price protect my products. Very happy with the experience so far and you can find my products in the ProductPro app under "Crown Jewelry"