ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

Better Dropshipping with US Products and better Suppliers

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I am beyond angry with productpro. After all the time I spent importing products and asking questions to ensure a smooth operation, everything they told me was a lie! Saying that I can pay the subscription fee when I get sale. So when they upgraded their site they erased over 200 products I had imported and spent over a 1000 hours editing product data, descriptions, seo, pricing, ect. They must think, if I’m not paying then I don’t need them. He’s been with us for 9 months he hasn’t paid yet, he won’t be needing these since he’s not getting sales. Umm NO! This thing takes time and not many are dedicated as I am and keep continuing to push and push and make my store better and better even though Im not making. It’s bound to happen though. When I source products it becomes part of my vision and it gets taken away and Mxed just lowered there inventory for shirts at only 1 per variant so between Mxed and products pro my fandom graphic tee section looks pathetic.

Hi Hubbart's Deal Hub,

Thanks so much for providing us with feedback about your experience with ProductPro.

We understand the amount of time and effort you put into your Shopify store and appreciate your dedication to e-commerce.

A paid subscription is required to process orders and import products to your Shopify store.

We hope you understand and we're excited to continue working with you!

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions.

BumzeeBeez

I installed this app. It only showed 6 items. Every category I clicked on was empty. I had tried to chose the free plan so I could view the catalog before trying, but it wouldn't let me. I give it zero stars.

Hi BumzeeBeez,

Thank you for taking time to share your ProductPro experience.

During the time you installed the app, we were finishing a new update that introduced a lot of new features requested by our users.

As a result, our product search page was temporarily down.

This issue has been resolved and you shouldn't experience any issues viewing products in the app moving forward. Our free plan grants you access to our full product catalog.

Please feel free to contact our support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy selling!

ShopActivewear.com

We have been trying to get in touch with ProductPro for over a week regarding an order placed on March 4, 2019 that has yet to ship. Finally gave up and currently reaching out directly to Shopify.

Hi ShopActivewear.com,

Thank you providing feedback regarding your experience with ProductPro. We value your insight and appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

We're sorry about the delay you experienced with this order. Our customer support team dropped the ball with this, and for that we apologize.

After following up with you regarding this delayed order, we were able to successfully have the order shipped to your customer with tracking information.

We hope this issue will not taint your overall experience with ProductPro. We look forward to our continued relationship and are committed to provide you with fast shipping times moving forward, along with responsive customer support.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team.

Happy Selling!

Lindsabeh

I downloaded this app and within minutes I found their products listed on ETSY. The price in Productpro was cheaper, but the ETSY seller was offering Free shipping to her customers versus forcing mine to either pay $11.28 or order $60 worth of merch.

You are trading margin for speed with this app which is not easy to do in a dropshipping model as margins are already thin enough. Definitely not impressed enough yet to pay $100 bucks.

OMG I ♥ This! Shop

I decided to try to find some of the suppliers of the products they have listed and guess what I found? They are all Shopify dropshippers too! So we are dropshipping for other dropshippers? For example: Arte Pillows and South of Memphis. I can't trust this.

Calizota

DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

These clowns have YET to get a SINGLE ORDER right. Their suppliers either send false tracking numbers, or whatever item they feel like whether or not it was actually ordered.

I have several other apps that connect AliExpress suppliers that do a much better job WITHOUT MESSING UP THE ORDER OR EXCUSES!!!

Save yourself A LOT of HEADACHE and DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

Portablebarsolutions

Product Pro is attempting to charge my account multiple times even though I have deleted their app. I have sent several emails to customer service and haven't got a response back. The only response I got back was a payment declined where they are trying to charge me again. I will not be bullied into using this app. Their products are overpriced and hard to make a decent profit on.

Sabre Luxury Accessories

If you click on the vendor/supplier it doesn't go to the vendors products to narrow the items down to that vendor...the video says its supposed to...
The Filtering is horrible....
Also the margins should include the shipping to make it easier to tell if the product is even worth looking at...because the margin with adding in shipping aren't even close to the margin listed...so it not really a margin since it doesn't actual account for all costs for that product. Can you add in a filter that accounts for that since 1/2 of the products I looked up had a profit of less than $5.00 adding in shipping?
I can't even add products? What is the trial for? If I can't test the app to see if I want it why would I risk paying $15 with so many products with margins so low. Some have ok margins, but I still need to know whether those items will sell by running ads and marketing...
There is a reason people use Aliexpress....I had hoped your app would have enough benefits to outweigh the reduced profits of shipping from vendors in the US. I expected the prices would be higher, which they are, but the prices plus shipping make the margins almost non-existent....
I had high hopes for this....if you are going to use US suppliers, just google them and find the ones willing to dropship, there are plenty of them that I have found doing Amazon FBA...

Ssaw It

Did a test purchase and never received goods from one of the suppliers. Apparently they couldn't get in touch with them, the other has taken over 4 weeks after chasing up the supplier, which means that they are not vetting suppliers properly. Also agree with other reviews that the UI is bad and hard to search for products and overall its slow.

Jttglobal

I like some of the products but they have a huge problem right now with their website and adding all the products. It is slower than an old man, it takes forever to just add one product and then you have to wait another minute. This has been going on for weeks. I tried contacting support and no one has gotten back to me. Considering deleting this app if there is no resolution soon.

Previous 1