by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Novelty Town

Many of the products are expensive, especially with shipping, which allows little to no room for profit. Also, there are many products that cost more than retail, with the shipping costs, so you lose money.

Additionally, vendors are often removed from the app, which created issues for my Shopify Store because the app did not sync the changes, so I had to manually make the changes.

As a result of the many issues and a lack of profit, I canceled my subscription. Upon canceling my subscription, I learned that the annual subscription price had been reduced by $10; however, they continued to charge me the old subscription price rather than honor the new subscription price.

July 9, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd like to address all three of your concerns:

1. Product Prices: ProductPro works to bring the best products at the best prices for our retailers. Unfortunately as all of our products are shipped from the US, you will not find cheap, low-quality goods from overseas to dropship that you may be accustomed to. If you need assistance with making your business profitable, our team of experts is happy to help.

2. Discontinued Suppliers: While it's unfortunately any time a supplier leaves the app, we regularly audit product quality, shipping speed, and order accuracy to ensure all suppliers we bring on the app are meeting the expectations of our retailers and their customers. When a supplier is removed, we set all of their inventory to 0 in your store. From there, you can quickly remove the products from your store in the app. Sounds like you were not aware of this. Apologies for the miscommunication.

3. Subscription Pricing: We're not sure where the miscommunication occurred, but there has not been any decrease in pricing for our annual or monthly subscription plans. After reviewing your account, we noticed you were grandfathered in at our previous subscription price, which was significantly less than the current price.

ProductPro is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your issues while the app was installed, when communicating via the right channels for an immediate resolution.

techeutopia

There is no way in h*ll this app has good reviews, they must be bots or paid for. Terrible service for print on-demand. They messed up the printing for my stores merch and refuse to refund. Ugly products, and out of date inaccurate customization method, you're better off customizing your merch at your local mall. F-13 works/ ProductPro has no desire to help resolve problems, they will not answer your calls, but they will return your calls 2-3 days later if you leave a message or if you're lucky. They wont even provide tracking info to your customers. If you're a Shopify store owner, choose another App! You will lose customers! I REPEAT YOUU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS!

March 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with ProductPro. We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received.

After learning there was a misprint on your order, our support team attempted to rectify the issue by providing a replacement order free of charge. You opted to instead receive a refund, which was granted.

Unfortunately misprints do occur on rare occasion in the print-on-demand industry, but we maintain a 99% order success rate and trust you won't experience an issue like this again.

Rest assured our customization tool is continually updated and improved to meet the needs of small, growing businesses like yours.

DimaWell

If they allow to give 0 START i'll give it to this sh**t app.

I placed an order a week ago i didn't get tracking number yet ( estimated ship: 3 to 5 days) poor customer services i contacted them many times with no answers.

I have several other apps that connect AliExpress suppliers that do a much better job WITHOUT MESSING UP THE ORDER OR EXCUSES!!!

Save yourself A LOT of HEADACHE and DO NOT USE PRODUCTPRO!!!

January 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review about your experience using ProductPro. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration as we continue to grow and develop the app.

We're very sorry about your negative experience with the app. Our records show you were notified about an issue with your order, but we did not receive a response. Apologies for the mixup.

ProductPro is best suited for high-volume Shopify merchants looking for quality goods from reliable, US vendors.

After reviewing your order history with us, we've determined ProductPro may be a better fit for your store after you've grown your online revenue a bit more.

Sourcing from overseas vendors might be a better starting point if you're not concerned about shipping speeds.

Thank you for your feedback and happy selling!

PERFECT-THREADZ

Nothing trendy here. I rather my clients wait 3 weeks. LOL. They rather wait too!!! Please refund my 10 minutes I spent on these.

Grim Scenes

Very poor selection and adds a minimum retail price requirement. When searching for items like "skull shirt" first few items were irrelevant followed with very little valid selection followed by Halloween costumes. I know they say they have 1000's of options but most seem to be there to simply fill space. Not to mention the items I came across didn't have the most desirable of prices especially after shipping. Rather unhappy with the app and even if there were improvements made I doubt I'd give it another try.

July 31, 2019

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review about your experience with the app. We value your feedback immensely.

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our current catalog of products. Please understand that the Minimum Allowable Price (MAP) is in place to protect both suppliers and resellers like yourself.

When online resellers undercut MAP pricing and substantially lower their prices, other resellers of the same brand, tend to follow suit.

This usually leads to a domino effect of multiple resellers and marketplaces lowering prices until it no longer reflects anything close to retail value of the product. This policy only applies to the price a product is advertised for.

Price filtering is available in the app to help find products with the exact price points you're looking for.

We'd love to help you find the products you're looking for and even discovered several 'skull shirts' that fit the theme of your store.

Please feel free to give us a call at 614-453-0107 and we can walkthrough the app with you to find the products you're looking for.

RENWILLS

Was considering this app but found to major issues.
1. Like others have said, pricing. Why would I pay $33.51 then mark up the price for a generic toilet plunger when you can get one at Wal-Mart for $6.49?
2. Not everything is made in the USA. I found this in your catalog "Ocean Wave LED Projector Light Speaker" that is listed on AliExpress.

Your suppliers are buying from AliEpress and selling them through you.

In response to your reply:
1. Customers don't care about a companies overhead, they care about saving money. You have to be a complete idiot to buy a toilet plunger at the price on your site. Don't get me wrong, there are some reasonably priced items on your site but your response does not justify anything.

2. In the "About ProductPro" it states "ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality US products". This gives me the impression that ProductPro only deals with US made products.
Additionally, there was a was a Facebook ad about ProductPro where you imply AliExpress is dead. How's it dead when your suppliers are ordering from AliExpress and selling on ProductPro?

Don't BS your customers with this app, don't make false statements with your Facebook adds and update your "About ProductPro".

Pros: Faster shipping than AliExpress
Cons: Not all are "US Products" as stated.

July 23, 2019

UPDATE:

Thanks so much for providing an updated review!

1. We never suggested customers care about overhead. :) But to assume you'll be selling at the same prices as WalMart is a bit silly considering you don't purchase products at wholesale.
2. Sorry you misunderstood our description in the app listing. :) We make it very clear that US products refers to products located in the US. We have never claimed all products are manufactured in the US. Your impression was incorrect, unfortunately.
3. The ad you're referencing mentions that dropshipping from China is a dying business model. Our suppliers work with manufacturers directly to secure products they store in the US. Not sure where you got the impression they're ordering from AliExpress. :)

Thanks for starting a Pros & Cons list! We'd love to add to it. :)

Pros: Fast shipping, automated fulfillment, real-time inventory sync, quality products, trusted supplier network. US-based products, direct Shopify integration, transparent pricing, advanced search functions, simple return process

Cons: No products shipped from China, No low-quality, cheap products.

Happy Selling, again :)

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review!

Happy to address your concerns as there seems to be a bit of confusion.

1. If you’re looking for products at a certain price point, we have a pricing filter in the app that allows you to set a maximum wholesale price to help keep search results within your desired price range. You are likely able to find items cheaper at WalMart because they purchase products in bulk. That will naturally give them favorable pricing as they are assuming most of the risk and overhead costs. As a dropshipper, you assume little to no risk when you don’t hold any inventory. Naturally less risk means a smaller margin and potentially higher wholesale price. This is how the business model works.

2. We have suppliers who source products from overseas and store them in US warehouses. We never claim all products are made in the USA. All products are SHIPPED from the USA. The difference between dropshipping through us is that the shipping is much faster and we have direct relationships with US suppliers so there’s actual quality control to ensure high order success rates.

We would encourage you to spend more time in the app looking for products that fit your price points as we’re positive you will find plenty!

Shiverstar

DO NOT USE THIS APP. After I paid 192$ they billed me for three test orders (orders just to see what a customer would see when checking out). Those three test orders together cost me 271$. It still sounds ridiculous. Now they don't want to give me a refund. I lost a whole 463$ because of this app. Don't be their next victim.

July 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review!

Unfortunately since you attempted to file a fraudulent chargeback for the 3 orders you placed and your subscription fee, we were forced to terminate your account.

Our support team was happy to issue a refund for the orders you mistakenly placed, but it appears this was an attempt to receive products from our app without properly paying for them.

We hope you understand.

Ever Luxie LA

Prices are outrageous and do not make sense. Big mark-up for the supplier. You'll make no money with this app. Please lower the price

July 14, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate it.

Our prices are quite fair and in-line with industry standards. However, you won't find any cheap, low-quality products like you may on AliExpress. We believe in only offering quality products, while still leaving plenty of room for retailers to make a healthy profit.

I noticed you're selling phone cases at $27, dress shirts at $110 and some jackets at $200+. Were you unable to find these types of products in the app?

Plenty of our users make a substantial profit selling products listed in the app and often experience higher conversion rates and repeat customer rates due to the fast shipping, quality products, and fair prices.

I'd challenge you to try selling some of our products with the ones you're currently selling to see which performs better. :)

We won't be lowering any prices for you, but our customer support team would be more than happy to help you find products in your price range :)

We even have a price filter in the app to help you only view results in your price range.

Try using the app for more than just a day and we're sure you'll find the perfect products for your customers.

The Vivacious You LLC

Anytime you look up a category like women's clothing. Mens Clothing is mixed in it makes it super frustrating trying to source products quickly

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate and value your feedback immensely.

When searching for products, we recommend using more specific keywords in combination with the multitude of search filters available.

For example, if you're looking for women's clothing try searching for more specific products like dresses, blouses, handbags, etc. We're confident you'll find plenty of results that fit what you're looking for.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Wish List

The products are limited however they are of great selection, US based and faster shipping. Been looking for a way out of the aliexpress rut. However you cannot add products to your store even after paying the money to do so.

June 3, 2019

Hi Wish List,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your ProductPro experience. After your conversation with customer support, we were able to clear up some confusion around how to import products to your store.

After subscribing to a plan in the app, you'll need to visit the My Products page to set your products to "Active". Products won't appear in your store until you set them to Active.

This allows you to take time to edit product details like pricing, descriptions, etc.

We're glad our customer support was able to provide this explanation so you can continue adding products.

Previous 1 3