ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Grim Scenes

Very poor selection and adds a minimum retail price requirement. When searching for items like "skull shirt" first few items were irrelevant followed with very little valid selection followed by Halloween costumes. I know they say they have 1000's of options but most seem to be there to simply fill space. Not to mention the items I came across didn't have the most desirable of prices especially after shipping. Rather unhappy with the app and even if there were improvements made I doubt I'd give it another try.

July 31, 2019

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review about your experience with the app. We value your feedback immensely.

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our current catalog of products. Please understand that the Minimum Allowable Price (MAP) is in place to protect both suppliers and resellers like yourself.

When online resellers undercut MAP pricing and substantially lower their prices, other resellers of the same brand, tend to follow suit.

This usually leads to a domino effect of multiple resellers and marketplaces lowering prices until it no longer reflects anything close to retail value of the product. This policy only applies to the price a product is advertised for.

Price filtering is available in the app to help find products with the exact price points you're looking for.

We'd love to help you find the products you're looking for and even discovered several 'skull shirts' that fit the theme of your store.

Please feel free to give us a call at 614-453-0107 and we can walkthrough the app with you to find the products you're looking for.

RENWILLS

Was considering this app but found to major issues.
1. Like others have said, pricing. Why would I pay $33.51 then mark up the price for a generic toilet plunger when you can get one at Wal-Mart for $6.49?
2. Not everything is made in the USA. I found this in your catalog "Ocean Wave LED Projector Light Speaker" that is listed on AliExpress.

Your suppliers are buying from AliEpress and selling them through you.

In response to your reply:
1. Customers don't care about a companies overhead, they care about saving money. You have to be a complete idiot to buy a toilet plunger at the price on your site. Don't get me wrong, there are some reasonably priced items on your site but your response does not justify anything.

2. In the "About ProductPro" it states "ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality US products". This gives me the impression that ProductPro only deals with US made products.
Additionally, there was a was a Facebook ad about ProductPro where you imply AliExpress is dead. How's it dead when your suppliers are ordering from AliExpress and selling on ProductPro?

Don't BS your customers with this app, don't make false statements with your Facebook adds and update your "About ProductPro".

Pros: Faster shipping than AliExpress
Cons: Not all are "US Products" as stated.

July 23, 2019

UPDATE:

Thanks so much for providing an updated review!

1. We never suggested customers care about overhead. :) But to assume you'll be selling at the same prices as WalMart is a bit silly considering you don't purchase products at wholesale.
2. Sorry you misunderstood our description in the app listing. :) We make it very clear that US products refers to products located in the US. We have never claimed all products are manufactured in the US. Your impression was incorrect, unfortunately.
3. The ad you're referencing mentions that dropshipping from China is a dying business model. Our suppliers work with manufacturers directly to secure products they store in the US. Not sure where you got the impression they're ordering from AliExpress. :)

Thanks for starting a Pros & Cons list! We'd love to add to it. :)

Pros: Fast shipping, automated fulfillment, real-time inventory sync, quality products, trusted supplier network. US-based products, direct Shopify integration, transparent pricing, advanced search functions, simple return process

Cons: No products shipped from China, No low-quality, cheap products.

Happy Selling, again :)

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review!

Happy to address your concerns as there seems to be a bit of confusion.

1. If you’re looking for products at a certain price point, we have a pricing filter in the app that allows you to set a maximum wholesale price to help keep search results within your desired price range. You are likely able to find items cheaper at WalMart because they purchase products in bulk. That will naturally give them favorable pricing as they are assuming most of the risk and overhead costs. As a dropshipper, you assume little to no risk when you don’t hold any inventory. Naturally less risk means a smaller margin and potentially higher wholesale price. This is how the business model works.

2. We have suppliers who source products from overseas and store them in US warehouses. We never claim all products are made in the USA. All products are SHIPPED from the USA. The difference between dropshipping through us is that the shipping is much faster and we have direct relationships with US suppliers so there’s actual quality control to ensure high order success rates.

We would encourage you to spend more time in the app looking for products that fit your price points as we’re positive you will find plenty!

Shiverstar

DO NOT USE THIS APP. After I paid 192$ they billed me for three test orders (orders just to see what a customer would see when checking out). Those three test orders together cost me 271$. It still sounds ridiculous. Now they don't want to give me a refund. I lost a whole 463$ because of this app. Don't be their next victim.

July 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review!

Unfortunately since you attempted to file a fraudulent chargeback for the 3 orders you placed and your subscription fee, we were forced to terminate your account.

Our support team was happy to issue a refund for the orders you mistakenly placed, but it appears this was an attempt to receive products from our app without properly paying for them.

We hope you understand.

Ever Luxie LA

Prices are outrageous and do not make sense. Big mark-up for the supplier. You'll make no money with this app. Please lower the price

July 14, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate it.

Our prices are quite fair and in-line with industry standards. However, you won't find any cheap, low-quality products like you may on AliExpress. We believe in only offering quality products, while still leaving plenty of room for retailers to make a healthy profit.

I noticed you're selling phone cases at $27, dress shirts at $110 and some jackets at $200+. Were you unable to find these types of products in the app?

Plenty of our users make a substantial profit selling products listed in the app and often experience higher conversion rates and repeat customer rates due to the fast shipping, quality products, and fair prices.

I'd challenge you to try selling some of our products with the ones you're currently selling to see which performs better. :)

We won't be lowering any prices for you, but our customer support team would be more than happy to help you find products in your price range :)

We even have a price filter in the app to help you only view results in your price range.

Try using the app for more than just a day and we're sure you'll find the perfect products for your customers.

The Vivacious You LLC

Anytime you look up a category like women's clothing. Mens Clothing is mixed in it makes it super frustrating trying to source products quickly

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate and value your feedback immensely.

When searching for products, we recommend using more specific keywords in combination with the multitude of search filters available.

For example, if you're looking for women's clothing try searching for more specific products like dresses, blouses, handbags, etc. We're confident you'll find plenty of results that fit what you're looking for.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Wish List

The products are limited however they are of great selection, US based and faster shipping. Been looking for a way out of the aliexpress rut. However you cannot add products to your store even after paying the money to do so.

June 3, 2019

Hi Wish List,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your ProductPro experience. After your conversation with customer support, we were able to clear up some confusion around how to import products to your store.

After subscribing to a plan in the app, you'll need to visit the My Products page to set your products to "Active". Products won't appear in your store until you set them to Active.

This allows you to take time to edit product details like pricing, descriptions, etc.

We're glad our customer support was able to provide this explanation so you can continue adding products.

Gold & Silver Designer

I have been trying to get all my products from my shopify store onto the ProductPro platform with little success. I have sent in two tickets to their support desk and have been getting the message "working on resolving the problem" for at least 4 weeks. My complaint is that the support desk is not responsive.

June 3, 2019

Hi Marv,

Thanks for leaving feedback regarding your experience with ProductPro. We're glad we were able to resolve the issue you were experiencing.

We're sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with the support you received. We hope you understand that software development can take longer amounts of time depending on a number of different factors. Our team works hard to provide responsive support while issues are resolved.

We're glad to have resolved this issue for you and look forward to connecting you with more retailers through our technology.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I am beyond angry with productpro. After all the time I spent importing products and asking questions to ensure a smooth operation, everything they told me was a lie! Saying that I can pay the subscription fee when I get sale. So when they upgraded their site they erased over 200 products I had imported and spent over a 1000 hours editing product data, descriptions, seo, pricing, ect. They must think, if I’m not paying then I don’t need them. He’s been with us for 9 months he hasn’t paid yet, he won’t be needing these since he’s not getting sales. Umm NO! This thing takes time and not many are dedicated as I am and keep continuing to push and push and make my store better and better even though Im not making. It’s bound to happen though. When I source products it becomes part of my vision and it gets taken away and Mxed just lowered there inventory for shirts at only 1 per variant so between Mxed and products pro my fandom graphic tee section looks pathetic.

Hi Hubbart's Deal Hub,

Thanks so much for providing us with feedback about your experience with ProductPro.

We understand the amount of time and effort you put into your Shopify store and appreciate your dedication to e-commerce.

A paid subscription is required to process orders and import products to your Shopify store.

We hope you understand and we're excited to continue working with you!

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further questions.

BumzeeBeez

I installed this app. It only showed 6 items. Every category I clicked on was empty. I had tried to chose the free plan so I could view the catalog before trying, but it wouldn't let me. I give it zero stars.

Hi BumzeeBeez,

Thank you for taking time to share your ProductPro experience.

During the time you installed the app, we were finishing a new update that introduced a lot of new features requested by our users.

As a result, our product search page was temporarily down.

This issue has been resolved and you shouldn't experience any issues viewing products in the app moving forward. Our free plan grants you access to our full product catalog.

Please feel free to contact our support team with any further questions or concerns.

ShopActivewear.com

We have been trying to get in touch with ProductPro for over a week regarding an order placed on March 4, 2019 that has yet to ship. Finally gave up and currently reaching out directly to Shopify.

Hi ShopActivewear.com,

Thank you providing feedback regarding your experience with ProductPro. We value your insight and appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

We're sorry about the delay you experienced with this order. Our customer support team dropped the ball with this, and for that we apologize.

After following up with you regarding this delayed order, we were able to successfully have the order shipped to your customer with tracking information.

We hope this issue will not taint your overall experience with ProductPro. We look forward to our continued relationship and are committed to provide you with fast shipping times moving forward, along with responsive customer support.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team.

Previous 1 3