ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

Better Products, Better Suppliers, Better Dropshipping.

Totaledc

It's only okay. I browsed around a while and found the search engine to be rather slow and the filtering is dismal. Most importantly, there is no ability to actually view the products before importing them into the store (have to pay for that). No way to look at additional product images, specifications or product descriptions in order to make an informed decision. Deal killer for me. Besides that, the product selection is pretty limited for the niche/ customer base I have. It needs more work.

Lilly Graces

Not impressed at all, not suitable unless you reside in America like most of these apps! International delivery is coming out more than the actual item. Not interested at all

Blooming Luna

They get 3 stars for the selection of items. I was surprised and pleased. The missing stars are for the seriously slow and persistent unresponsiveness of the website. Now that I've uploaded a lot of products, I can't use the App at all. The pages won't load. I'm incredibly worried about orders going through the website, will it time out before completing an order? Will the unresponsiveness mean no communication? I can't even get in to see what I've uploaded.