ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

Better Dropshipping with US Products and better Suppliers

Mugz, Tumblerz & More

Not sure about this app. Surprised because of the numerous 5-star reviews led me to believe it may be good route to go to get some unique items on my site. Sent an email to see if I could get some additional information from a supplier about their products. Waited a few days, and didn't get a response. Then sent a message thru their chat. Still waiting on a response. Compared to Oberlo and Spocket (both, for the most part, free) this is NOT the way to start to convince me that paying $100/year for this.

---UDPATE---
I finally got a message from Carly asking how she can help. Apparently messaging them instead of email gets a quicker response as she responded a day later and still waiting on an email response.

ANOTHER UPDATE --
I increased the rating from 2 to 4 stars. Thank you Carly for getting my questions answered. I look forward to moving ahead and potentially adding a few of their products to my store. A lot of their products are unique and so glad that there's another resource out there.

Bdsm Collar Store

We'll see how it goes, just added product within the last couple days. Products are on the expensive side -- slim margins for us dropshippers. Interface is a little clunky too.

Frat Gawd

Glad to have USA products now. the app itself can be iffy at times with loading and search but the selection is great. Waiting on my test order now