ProductPro

ProductPro

by F13 Works

USA Dropship Products & Suppliers

Wooden Dusk

I use this app to drop ship products. I love how automated it is. Once you add a product, everything just works and your orders go out to your customers, automatically. And they keep giving me reasons to come back to the app, small but important little things like celebratory notifications when I get an order, etc. Most of the bad reviews here are clearly from people who are inexperienced with the drop shipping process.

More than home decor

Love the app. Joined in the middle of the holiday rush and was able to add some products that crushed it. About 200 or so orders in December with virtually 0 problems from the vendor.

Sucks to see all the flack it's getting. It won't teach you how to sell

If you know how to sell online, check it out.

Millennial Fashion Hub

Great app with great product selection and automation within shopify. Customer service is helpful and responsive. Overall very positive experience.

HodlCityGear

Pros: good product selection with lots of customizable products that ship from the US. Customer support is quick to help and we found that some of their products have great international shipping rates, bulk product upload is great and I haven't found that anywhere else, test orders showed quality products and fast delivery times even on the on demand products we use. The test custom cellphone case I ordered arrived in 4 business days.

Cons: I wish everything were free but I guess people have to make money and this is the lowest price dropshipping app so I can't fault you too much

Overall: I'm really satisfied with the app. we'd started our business 2 years ago using printful and found all the headaches that came along with their offering, while we tried a couple other solutions and even did some bulk ordering from China. ProductPro has been the best fit for our business needs in that we don't have to invest in inventory, we get the fast delivery our customers want and there are margins left for us to advertise products while still making a profit

The Sassy Shack

I am sorry this app is getting such horrible reviews, truthfully I love it. I use it all the time. You will get what they say you will get, products with fast shipping, and quality products. You will not be adding junk. I use this everyday and still find more products to add to my store. The prices might be a tad bit higher, but at least you won't get horrible reviews on your items within your store. I have no regrets paying this app for their performance each month.

July 27, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! :)

We appreciate the kind words and have enjoyed working with you and your business. We look forward to continued success together and if there's anything we can do to improve your experience please feel free to contact us. :)

Happy Selling!

Divinis

After some discussion with Carly from support, we were able to resolve our issue with the returns and refunds policy. We are now uploading products and give a further review once some purchases have been fulfilled.

Overall, good support and a wide selection of products to choose from.

CapGrad

LOVE this app. I've been a beta user for a while and helped test new updates/features and it's been a huge help for my business overall. products are quality and shipping is fast. Customer support has been very helpful, even when I'm a bit high - maintenence :) Literally all you have to do is sell sell sell. Working on moving all of the products in my store to US only. Thanks!

Richy Rich Store

Great app if you're ready to scale beyond Aliexpress/China dropshipping. The fast shipping makes such a difference when you have a high volume of orders coming in. So far customer support has been very helpful and I love the product quality from what I've seen. Hoping this can be a long term solution for me

Life Of The Wild

Hands down one of the best dropshipping apps I've used. Their customer support walked me through how to use everything and even helped set up my store a bit. If you want great products and fast shipping then ProductPro is for you. Will update my review as more orders come in :)

Mendable

I love ProductPro! They're so friendly and helpful in every aspect. Yeah sure, we wish they were around on weekends when we make sales/orders, but I'm glad to see they take some time off as well. They need it!

I love the setup of ProductPro, the only thing I would change if I could, is if I want to look at a product still while writing it up, I would love to open the product in a new tab. But the whole ProductPro system is like a literal app online, so it's only the tab you're in, and anything you click on takes you there instead of opening new tabs or windows. Which I can see the reason behind that too, just stating a personal preference is all.

Bottom line. If you haven't gotten ProductPro yet, you're really missing out on great products they carry from many suppliers, and great customer service! If I could hand them like a Shopify Award, I would! Bravo ProductPro!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7