Enjoy automated fulfillment and real-time inventory sync so you can focus more on marketing and advertising.
With over 60,000 US products available, you'll find plenty of quality products to add to your catalog for new promotions and sales.
All orders are shipped in 3 days, so your customers get their orders faster and have a better experience with your brand.
Welcome to Better US Dropshipping
ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality US products from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
- Less Work - Fulfillment is completely automated and inventory syncs with your Shopify store in real time. Focus on advertising and making sales. Never worry about shipping or inventory.
- More Sales - Loyal customers are worth 10X as much as new customers. Get your customers excited about your brand by launching new products from ProductPro and including our collection in your upsell/cross-sell promotions.
- Happier Customers - We'll never make your customers wait weeks for a product to ship. All orders are shipped in 2-3 business days with tracking, leading to a better overall experience for your customers.
How Does It Work?
- Find Products
- Import Them to Your Shopify Store
- Make Sales
- We handle the rest!
- Extensive Catalog - Over 60,000 products covering a wide variety of categories like fashion, electronics, beauty, print on demand, jewelry, and more.
- Automated Fulfillment - Once a customer places an order on your store, we automatically process, bill, and fulfill the order for you.
- Inventory Sync - Inventory levels are always up-to-date and accurate for products you import to your store from the ProductPro app
- Customizable Products - Browse our collection of print on demand apparel, phone cases, skateboards, and more to add your own creative designs to quality products.
We believe that true success in dropshipping comes when you invest in quality products and trusted suppliers. Eliminate the time, money and energy it takes to find quality products and trusted suppliers by using the best curated collection of US dropship products on the market.
Start Using ProductPro Today!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Browse product catalog
Save draft products
or $45/month billed at $540 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 100 reviews
Most recent reviews
There is no way in h*ll this app has good reviews, they must be bots or paid for. Terrible service for print on-demand. They messed up the printing for my stores merch and refuse to refund. Ugly products, and out of date inaccurate customization method, you're better off customizing your merch at your local mall. F-13 works/ ProductPro has no desire to help resolve problems, they will not answer your calls, but they will return your calls 2-3 days later if you leave a message or if you're lucky. They wont even provide tracking info to your customers. If you're a Shopify store owner, choose another App! You will lose customers! I REPEAT YOUU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with ProductPro. We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received.
After learning there was a misprint on your order, our support team attempted to rectify the issue by providing a replacement order free of charge. You opted to instead receive a refund, which was granted.
Unfortunately misprints do occur on rare occasion in the print-on-demand industry, but we maintain a 99% order success rate and trust you won't experience an issue like this again.
Rest assured our customization tool is continually updated and improved to meet the needs of small, growing businesses like yours.
I use this app to drop ship products. I love how automated it is. Once you add a product, everything just works and your orders go out to your customers, automatically. And they keep giving me reasons to come back to the app, small but important little things like celebratory notifications when I get an order, etc. Most of the bad reviews here are clearly from people who are inexperienced with the drop shipping process.
More than home decor
Love the app. Joined in the middle of the holiday rush and was able to add some products that crushed it. About 200 or so orders in December with virtually 0 problems from the vendor.
Sucks to see all the flack it's getting. It won't teach you how to sell
If you know how to sell online, check it out.