Enjoy automated fulfillment and real-time inventory sync so you can focus more on marketing and advertising.
With over 60,000 US products available, you'll find plenty of quality products to add to your catalog for new promotions and sales.
All orders are shipped in 3 days, so your customers get their orders faster and have a better experience with your brand.
Welcome to Better US Dropshipping
ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality US products from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
- Less Work - Fulfillment is completely automated and inventory syncs with your Shopify store in real time. Focus on advertising and making sales. Never worry about shipping or inventory.
- More Sales - Loyal customers are worth 10X as much as new customers. Get your customers excited about your brand by launching new products from ProductPro and including our collection in your upsell/cross-sell promotions.
- Happier Customers - We'll never make your customers wait weeks for a product to ship. All orders are shipped in 2-3 business days with tracking, leading to a better overall experience for your customers.
How Does It Work?
- Find Products
- Import Them to Your Shopify Store
- Make Sales
- We handle the rest!
- Extensive Catalog - Over 60,000 products covering a wide variety of categories like fashion, electronics, beauty, print on demand, jewelry, and more.
- Automated Fulfillment - Once a customer places an order on your store, we automatically process, bill, and fulfill the order for you.
- Inventory Sync - Inventory levels are always up-to-date and accurate for products you import to your store from the ProductPro app
- Customizable Products - Browse our collection of print on demand apparel, phone cases, skateboards, and more to add your own creative designs to quality products.
We believe that true success in dropshipping comes when you invest in quality products and trusted suppliers. Eliminate the time, money and energy it takes to find quality products and trusted suppliers by using the best curated collection of US dropship products on the market.
Start Using ProductPro Today!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Browse product catalog
Save draft products
or $16/month billed at $192 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 96 reviews
Most recent reviews
I wanted to use this app to find some well made products that were made and shipped within the US and Canada. I did actually find some of those good products on here. But it is tedious at best. I like where the overall concept is going, but this app is very much bare bones and not much else. Search results are quite annoying and inconsistent. The results were never displayed in a remotely similar order and seem to be at random. Not by relevance to your search terms. You also can't search by vendors or vendor categories. What you end up with is a pile of search results where some items are relevant but most are not. Honestly I ended up using this as a directory. Found some good companies and contacted them directly. I'd rather put more work into listing my products rather than paying for "simplicity" that feels like extra work in the end. Sadly the vendors I did talk to, unanimously agreed they usually didn't put a lot of work into their Product Pro items because it was difficult/finicky/buggy. I like where this app is going, but I won't give myself a headache now in the hopes that it improves.
Nothing trendy here. I rather my clients wait 3 weeks. LOL. They rather wait too!!! Please refund my 10 minutes I spent on these.
Mountain Man's Collection
Okay, pretty cool app. It was a bit of a struggle to find things but hey it's dropshipping, that's the name of the game. I found a solid 28 products and counting to add to my online store. My only problem is, I can't seem to find a way to actually upgrade from a free to a paid subscription to actually put the products I found for my store. I'm about to shoot an email to their customer support and see what's going on. But once I get that done, I'll update my review so I can share how shipping to customers and everything else goes! But so far so good.