Amazon Import & Sync

Amazon Import & Sync

by ByteStand

Import & Sync Your Amazon Products in One Click

Blue Salamander Emporium

Cara with support was great! Very helpful, knowledgeable, and quick to respond. This app fits our needs perfectly!

imagikids

nice app, meets our needs bringing in products from amazon. good support, Cara was helpful and answered my questions

Centro Giochi 2000

Perfect App and awesome support. Best app for this kind of functionality. I use the custom plan with more skus.

Indi Surf

Cara did a very good job walking me though the navigation of the app. It was seemless, all my Amazon inventory, over 3000 active items are now in my Shopify product inventory! Awesome!!!!

Fun a Ton

I transfered close to 1000K listings with parents childs. I come from another app that gave me trouble with glitches and errors.. Tod gave me amazing customer support. five stars!

Waylander Welding

Headache app.

To start with, they can't link Amazon products with existing products. So the products you import from Amazon, you have to change urls and stuff. Which is not that much of a problem, but then. Variations are mixed up all the time, they say they cannot fix it. Annoying.

Now this app adds the same product over and over. Asked support, they don't have a solution.

I'd expect better for an app that costs $15 (yes, it's $10 if you don't use the scheduler which makes the app useless. So $5 hidden cost.)

Besides Nicole, support is not customer friendly as well. They have a good potential in this niche, too bad they ruin it themselves. They had me, but they pushed me to their competitors.

April 21, 2020

Unfortunately we cannot be all things to all people. Our app does not and will not sync with existing products. Its not how the app works. We have to create the product for the app to be "aware" of it.

We explained this to the shop owner but they were unwilling to accept or understand our limitation.

Aloha Earrings

Pulled in my product data great. The "Push/Pull" page is kind of confusing but you can figure it out.

AlAliGems

Great app for amazon sellers!! the best benefits that I have seen for our jewelry online store is the integration between Handmade Amazon Seller Account and Shopify | this will enable you to import products to Shopify then sync inventory. Great customer service when you need them. Highly recommend this app

Weezoon

good professionals
willing to help you configure your app ..

Your Routine

Great App. We use it in the USA and also in Europe. Nicole on the support team is amazing and happy to help with all setup questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12