Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon products to Shopify in One Click

Jewelili

Chip was super helpful walking me through the upload process and how to troubleshoot variants coming out of Amazon downloads. Thank you!

One Hot Mama Maternity

This app saved me hundreds of hours of programming. It works exactly as advertised. I just click a button and boom, my Amazon product is there on my Shopify site

Peachly Australia

App works smoothly and as expected, but with a few important things to note. It downloads all the product information from your Amazon store and then you can upload it to your Shopify store. You can select what information you want it to pull and push - I only wanted it to update the inventory levels and it did this perfectly. It does, however, take quite a long time to pull and push but that's not a huge issue.

I had some issues getting set up and support was amazing. 6 stars for service!

A do have a few things to note:
- You HAVE to activate their other app, Amazon FBA Shipping, to make this app work. Which is extra $25 per month
- To activate the Amazon FBA Shipping app, you HAVE to have "carrier calculated shipping" activated on your Shopify store. If you're on the month-to-month basic plan, that means you have to pay an extra $20 per month.
- If you want to schedule this app to update your listings automatically, you need to pay an extra $5 per month.

So it costs a lot more to run this app than the $10 per month claimed. Something I wish I knew before purchasing.

That being said, there's no other app that does what this one does so you don't really have a choice.

Would have rated 4 stars because of the cost, but the outstanding service pushed it back up to 5.

COTTON KITTY

Whoa! This app was great at first for initially transferring inventory over from Amazon. However - it completely screwed up HOURS and HOURS of work I spent re-writing descriptions, changing images, moving variations to separate listings, titles. Everything it could screw up, it did. This is after I specifically went under the settings section for ByteStand and had carefully selected and saved that it should only update QUANTITY. And that was it. Even though I changed the settings, it still completely effed my site. I will be cancelling my subscription immediately. What a nightmare,

April 12, 2019

User error - ByteStand is specifically designed to not do anything unless the user requests an action.

Lauftex

We used this App to import our listing from Amazon.de. It worked great! Thank you for such a wonderful app. Support answers fast and informative.

April 12, 2019

Thank you!

KILLER FASHIONS

Their customer service is top notch. I had a lot of questions and they very patiently answered all of them and even went way beyond the norm in recommending other apps that make work in conjunction with theirs to provide us an even better experience.

Sanabul

Terrible customer service unwilling to be accommodating with a current customer looking to upgrade their account without having to pay an additional one time fee.

1 STOP SOCCER

App did not work. Did not import the listing i wanted it. I asked for customer support and they messed up my website they duplicated most my listing. It took couple days to fix my problems. Miserable company. Becarefull

Mavoli.com

Money Hunger people. Decided not to use the app and uninstalled the app on the same day the charge has occurred, simply asked for a refund, however they did not refund it.

Shop Kayla's House

Love this app. It helps me easily bring in my Amazon products to sell from Shopify while tracking inventory and shipping with FBA. Would definitely recommend if you are an FBA seller. Also the customer service is great. Gennifer was very helpful and quick getting me set up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11