Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon products to Shopify in One Click

prestochangodecor

It was a great experience. I had about 1,000 products I needed to add. Our branded products have no other sellers on the Amazon listing. I first looked up how much it would be to have an India based firm to add my products which was about 500 to 800.00. So I tried Bytestand and it work great. It took about 30 minutes to pull from Amazon and push to Shopify. It did exactly what they said pulling the Amazon listing with all the bullet points , images and even the variants to our new website. I only contacted the support once or twice before installing the app with some general question and they responded within that day. I do have some questions to ask customer service as a few of the products didn't pull over and some I wanted to exclude , but I have a feeling it was something I did or didn't do.

Celmix

This a great App I needed to bring my stock from amazon but not prices and this was possible with this app. Costumer servcice provided by Chip was amazing, helped me on every step on the way, cleared every doubt, and helped me configure it..

BERGERLIN

The app is super useful concerning how to handle FBA shipments via your online shop! The data import from Amazon works quick and smooth. Also great customer service!

Jewelili

Chip was super helpful walking me through the upload process and how to troubleshoot variants coming out of Amazon downloads. Thank you!

One Hot Mama Maternity

This app saved me hundreds of hours of programming. It works exactly as advertised. I just click a button and boom, my Amazon product is there on my Shopify site

Peachly Australia

App works smoothly and as expected, but with a few important things to note. It downloads all the product information from your Amazon store and then you can upload it to your Shopify store. You can select what information you want it to pull and push - I only wanted it to update the inventory levels and it did this perfectly. It does, however, take quite a long time to pull and push but that's not a huge issue.

I had some issues getting set up and support was amazing. 6 stars for service!

A do have a few things to note:
- You HAVE to activate their other app, Amazon FBA Shipping, to make this app work. Which is extra $25 per month
- To activate the Amazon FBA Shipping app, you HAVE to have "carrier calculated shipping" activated on your Shopify store. If you're on the month-to-month basic plan, that means you have to pay an extra $20 per month.
- If you want to schedule this app to update your listings automatically, you need to pay an extra $5 per month.

So it costs a lot more to run this app than the $10 per month claimed. Something I wish I knew before purchasing.

That being said, there's no other app that does what this one does so you don't really have a choice.

Would have rated 4 stars because of the cost, but the outstanding service pushed it back up to 5.

COTTON KITTY

Whoa! This app was great at first for initially transferring inventory over from Amazon. However - it completely screwed up HOURS and HOURS of work I spent re-writing descriptions, changing images, moving variations to separate listings, titles. Everything it could screw up, it did. This is after I specifically went under the settings section for ByteStand and had carefully selected and saved that it should only update QUANTITY. And that was it. Even though I changed the settings, it still completely effed my site. I will be cancelling my subscription immediately. What a nightmare,

April 12, 2019

User error - ByteStand is specifically designed to not do anything unless the user requests an action.

Lauftex

We used this App to import our listing from Amazon.de. It worked great! Thank you for such a wonderful app. Support answers fast and informative.

April 12, 2019

Thank you!

KILLER FASHIONS

Their customer service is top notch. I had a lot of questions and they very patiently answered all of them and even went way beyond the norm in recommending other apps that make work in conjunction with theirs to provide us an even better experience.

Sanabul

Terrible customer service unwilling to be accommodating with a current customer looking to upgrade their account without having to pay an additional one time fee.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11