ByteStand ‑ Amazon to Shopify

ByteStand ‑ Amazon to Shopify

by ByteStand

Amazon products to Shopify in One Click

MATCH MUCH

what are you people doing? I just tried free trial and found your app was not suitable for my use, then uninstalled very soon within 3 days or so. But you guys charged me a full month and I don't know if you will keep charging me every month.

Think it find it love it

ok let me be clear about this, if you use Amazon FBA service to fulfill your orders then not only will you need this app but you will also need their other app. Total cost for both is $40 per month. Shopify have changed their set up so you are forced by Shopify to take both, I shopped around and I couldn't find anyone else offering this service. If you fulfill your own items then you will only need this app.

Todd was very helpful helping me get it set up and responded quickly

Level 23

Highly recommend this app if you are an Amazon seller needing to integrate shopify and the Amazon platform. Support are excellent and professional through and though, having helped me set up the app. The app works perfectly for me. My first sale went through without a hitch and was fulfilled by Amazon. I was a little sceptical about this working as I had been told that you can't link external apps to Amazon but those doubts have now been put to rest. This is the best thing that could have happened to me as I can now build a sales channel off the Amazon platform. It gives me greater control over how I interact with customers. The other great thing is that sales made on your website go directly to your own bank account which helps ease the cashflow problems caused by Amazon's 2 weekly disbursement scheme.

L Rempel Art

Into things a couple weeks now and it's working great. I'm new to both Shopify and Amazon FBA, and this is a lifesaver. Customer support is quick and helpful.

Its Totally Minis

Leaving 1 star because there is no option for a lower rating.

ByteStand needs to have some clear disclaimers as to what it will and will not do.

Here is my experience:

If you do not have the Buy Box, RUN AWAY from this app. Your listings will be imported into Shopify, but the description and title will carry the data from the seller that has the buy box, not your data.

If your description and bullet points are the same, RUN AWAY from this app. If your listings are pulled into Shopify, your description will be doubled.

If you do not want to have to assign tags and collection to all of your data, RUN AWAY from this app.

I am in the process of cleaning up over 2500 products that got pulled into Shopify from ByteStand.

Total waste of $250.00

Bear Komplex Eu

Support from Gennifer was amazing! I had a million questions and she was extremely quick with the responses. Making the decision to sell and fulfill in other countries is a big one and this app seems to do what we need to.

5 Stars

Mugvana

If you're main business or selling channel is Amazon and you're looking to spread your inventory across multiple platforms including Shopify you've come to the right app. Not only is the support great but you're able to bring in all the important information and high res images saving you hours of work! Would highly recommend this app.

Style4u Official

I am a long-term seller on Amazon and have been under utilizing my Shopify store for years. As costs and competition have increased drastically in the last couple of years with regard to selling on Amazon, I was looking for a solution to import the hundreds of SKUs I have on Amazon to my Shopify store so I could begin marketing to increase customers buying from my website instead of Amazon.

After searching for various solutions that all seemed to have drawbacks--i.e., not being able to sync with Amazon FBA, not being able to automatically schedule pulls/pushes, etc. I came across ByteStand and thought I would give it a try. Setup was an absolute breeze and it worked perfectly THE FIRST TIME.

When I was setting up a few of the other features, I contacted support a couple of times and they got back to me generally within half a day or less. (I live in a far different time zone than they do currently, so VERY IMPRESSIVE) I have been nothing but happy with my purchase and installation of this INCREDIBLE APP.

If you are an Amazon seller looking to sync your products to your shopify store and fulfill through FBA, then look no further.

Covey Sports

This app is awesome! I just switched from a different app and this has already saved me a ton of time. Asked a question the day i purchased and received very quick response. So easy to set-up and then so easy to maintain this is a life saver!

Stonewall Tools

Seamless product import - not the cheapest but delivers as promised!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10