Amazon Import & Sync

Amazon Import & Sync

by ByteStand

Import & Sync Your Amazon Products to Shopify in One Click

Aquila Active Healthcare

We LOVE this app, saves loads of time ( brilliant ROI ) and it just works. If you have an Amazon Store and are moving to Shopify USE IT! Also great and active support as we did have some issues with variants but now all sorted. As a Bonus follow the developer Todds musings on his website, great fun and will ring so true with any crazy ( as I think we all are ) entrepreneur! Paul

Verdure Plus

Help me save a lot of time.
I would give it 5 stars.

The Frontshop

This app delivers. Well worth the cost in terms of time saved. If you are looking to take your inventory from Amazon and put it on Shopify try this out - first 7 days are free so you can see for yourself how awesome it is!

Acmemachine

We were overwhelmed with the task at hand to bring in all the products we were already selling into Shopify.

Bytestand worked better than expected and saved us hundreds of man hours relisting products into Shopify.

5gbh

It does what most other apps cannot - makes getting your AMZN catalog cleanly into your products in shopify. Love it!

Garden Of Green

App worked great! It saved us a lot of time and effort.

Home Kitchen Usa

This is simply a MUST HAVE for your Shopify Store, if you use Amazon FBA for fulfillment - Get tthis or hire dedicated staff to process your orders... Works very well... There was one small glitch due to Shopify settings (needed to pay for a feature to Shopify), but Todd responded the same day and gave me the solution... Working seamlessly and effortlessly ever since... Thank you, Todd... :)

Whats Hot Clothing

ByteStand has been an absolute pleasure to work with. The software keeps my new items flowing between Amazon and Shopify with ease and keeps my prices updated with little effort on my part. In the time that I've been using it, they've even added on extra features to improve it even further. They've been willing to help with any issues I have, even ones that ended up being not related to the app itself, but user error. Overall, great experience and a product that really cuts down on my workload.

Jwim Llc

Works perfectly with both FBA and FBM inventory. Interface is very easy to use, and includes a drop down status window that shows you the import/export progress. On top of that, the support is excellent - all of my emails were answered with 1hr. We used the 3,000 sku plan - it took about 30mins to import from Amazon, and 1hr to push into Shopify - both with a click of a button. We selected this app since it also imported images from our Amazon listings - it would have taken us weeks to upload pictures to Shopify, but ByteStand did it automatically. Well worth the initial fee, and the monthly fee is also very reasonable.

Janedoevintage

Not really happy about it.
I started with basic plan and app uploaded 50% of my inactive inventory.
Not sure what I should do with this???

Another thing is ,I am selling in 3 categories on Amazon Clothes ,Groceries and Jewellery. But I run only Jewellery shop on Shopify.Pulling all products simply has no sense for me as I would have to pay for pulling SKU-s I will never push on Shopify.

I would be happy to subscribe for a long term if I have a possibility to pull al and then PAY for what actually I push on Shopify. Hope it makes sense .
Good application if you sell in same categories on Amazon and Shopify.

UPDATE

Perfect Customer Service )