Amazon Import & Sync

Amazon Import & Sync

by ByteStand

Import & Sync Your Amazon Products to Shopify in One Click

Vincenza

It just works, no headaches no complications

Camera Wholesalers

Update:

I'm forced to lower my rating to 2 stars. While the idea for this app is amazing, the execution and support is severely lacking.

Todd is a great guy, but it takes a while until he gets back to you, and sometimes he doesn't. The app is buggy and doesn't complete the tasks given. So you might be left with some product not being updated, some prices not pulled, and an all-around incomplete experience.

I'm miffed, because I had high hoped for this, and I still do.

--------------------------------------

Having searched for such a solution for more than a decade (really!!), this app is the only reason we went with Shopify.

Todd is most reasonable and helpful, and like so many of you here, we had some unique need which he was so helpful and quick to implement! (Needs that are clearly mot part of the promises up there, but he still came through, and fast!)

If you have a need remotely similar to this, look no further. I took a deep look at the other options and they don't come close!

Geekcases

Certainly worth it. Our Amazon store had many products and it makes a lot more sense to create a product on one channel and copy it across. Excellent support from the team in doing the setup when we got stuck while installing the app.

Pankaj (www.geekcases.com)

Spectrumuk Ltd

Have only just got support messages so something went wrong somewhere. Will post a review when all my problems are resolved.
App did work and was a God send let's hope the issues can be fixed soon

Fomi Care

So far so good! The only thing I'd update is automatically update pictures on listing from amazon to shopify.

Purebloom

It works, what more can you ask for?

Rah Tackle

A must-have for everyone moving from Amazon to Shopify.

Shoppabilities Com

easy pleasy thanks for the painless experience

Peach State Wholesale

Product is simple to use, effective and customer service is quick and knowledgeable.

Quilting Templates And More

App works exactly like described. Been searching for something like this for a long time. I have requested some additional features such as bulk editing of prices and the developer has been receptive. I know of no better solution for pulling listings from Amazon than this app.