Amazon Import & Sync

Amazon Import & Sync

by ByteStand

Import & Sync Your Amazon Products in One Click

Blue Salamander Emporium

Cara with support was great! Very helpful, knowledgeable, and quick to respond. This app fits our needs perfectly!

imagikids

nice app, meets our needs bringing in products from amazon. good support, Cara was helpful and answered my questions

Centro Giochi 2000

Perfect App and awesome support. Best app for this kind of functionality. I use the custom plan with more skus.

Indi Surf

Cara did a very good job walking me though the navigation of the app. It was seemless, all my Amazon inventory, over 3000 active items are now in my Shopify product inventory! Awesome!!!!

Fun a Ton

I transfered close to 1000K listings with parents childs. I come from another app that gave me trouble with glitches and errors.. Tod gave me amazing customer support. five stars!

Aloha Earrings

Pulled in my product data great. The "Push/Pull" page is kind of confusing but you can figure it out.

AlAliGems

Great app for amazon sellers!! the best benefits that I have seen for our jewelry online store is the integration between Handmade Amazon Seller Account and Shopify | this will enable you to import products to Shopify then sync inventory. Great customer service when you need them. Highly recommend this app

Weezoon

good professionals
willing to help you configure your app ..

Your Routine

Great App. We use it in the USA and also in Europe. Nicole on the support team is amazing and happy to help with all setup questions.

HomeLife Italy

I have been searching for a long time for an app that could allow me not only to export my Amazon listings to Shopify, but to keep them constantly synchronized with regard to quantity and prices.

Finally I found ByteStand and it was an amazing experience from the start. I was able to publish to Shopify hundreds of my Amazon listings in a short matter of time. The app is simple to understand, intuitive and gives you enough flexibility to adjust it to all your needs. For example, if you want to modify the title of your Shopify listing, you have the option to exclude titles for future synchronizations so that your Shopify titles will not be modified.

Additionally, one of my favourite features is the scheduler, which allows you to automate the synch of your inventory from Amazon into Shopify. You can schedule it as frequently as every hour! That for me was crucial since I wanted to avoid the risk of selling products that I did no longer have because of misaligned inventories between Amazon and Shopify.

Finally, I need to mention customer service, I had several question before and after the installation of the app, and every time they were extremely patient, competent and helpful when answering all of my many questions.

From my experience I can only recommend ByteStand