Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon products to Shopify in One Click

Acmemachine

We were overwhelmed with the task at hand to bring in all the products we were already selling into Shopify.

Bytestand worked better than expected and saved us hundreds of man hours relisting products into Shopify.

5gbh

It does what most other apps cannot - makes getting your AMZN catalog cleanly into your products in shopify. Love it!

Garden Of Green

App worked great! It saved us a lot of time and effort.

Home Kitchen Usa

This is simply a MUST HAVE for your Shopify Store, if you use Amazon FBA for fulfillment - Get tthis or hire dedicated staff to process your orders... Works very well... There was one small glitch due to Shopify settings (needed to pay for a feature to Shopify), but Todd responded the same day and gave me the solution... Working seamlessly and effortlessly ever since... Thank you, Todd... :)

Whats Hot Clothing

ByteStand has been an absolute pleasure to work with. The software keeps my new items flowing between Amazon and Shopify with ease and keeps my prices updated with little effort on my part. In the time that I've been using it, they've even added on extra features to improve it even further. They've been willing to help with any issues I have, even ones that ended up being not related to the app itself, but user error. Overall, great experience and a product that really cuts down on my workload.

Jwim Llc

Works perfectly with both FBA and FBM inventory. Interface is very easy to use, and includes a drop down status window that shows you the import/export progress. On top of that, the support is excellent - all of my emails were answered with 1hr. We used the 3,000 sku plan - it took about 30mins to import from Amazon, and 1hr to push into Shopify - both with a click of a button. We selected this app since it also imported images from our Amazon listings - it would have taken us weeks to upload pictures to Shopify, but ByteStand did it automatically. Well worth the initial fee, and the monthly fee is also very reasonable.

Janedoevintage

Not really happy about it.
I started with basic plan and app uploaded 50% of my inactive inventory.
Not sure what I should do with this???

Another thing is ,I am selling in 3 categories on Amazon Clothes ,Groceries and Jewellery. But I run only Jewellery shop on Shopify.Pulling all products simply has no sense for me as I would have to pay for pulling SKU-s I will never push on Shopify.

I would be happy to subscribe for a long term if I have a possibility to pull al and then PAY for what actually I push on Shopify. Hope it makes sense .
Good application if you sell in same categories on Amazon and Shopify.

UPDATE

Perfect Customer Service )

Moviesshipfree

WOW - I'm an Amazon FBA seller and I wanted to list and keep my quantities in sync. This is a great product/service. I was able to load 450 items within 10 minutes into our store. It grabbed the picture, title, info, whatever was in Amazon. I will be a long term customer. Plus - US based developer who is also a fellow Amazon seller, so he knows the pains we go through. Highly recommend.

Petiquepets

I had a little trouble installing the app at first so I reached out to their tech support. Todd was very responsive and stayed connected with me until the problem was resolved. Now that the app is up and running, it was certainly a breeze to import products from my Amazon store to Shopify. This is key for me, being fairly non-technical. All in all, nice tool and very helpful tech support.

Dordorandgorgor

Love the item. However, since it is new, there is not a lot of customization available yet. But highly recommend this.