Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Import Amazon products to Shopify in One Click with ByteStand

1 STOP SOCCER

App did not work. Did not import the listing i wanted it. I asked for customer support and they messed up my website they duplicated most my listing. It took couple days to fix my problems. Miserable company. Becarefull

Mavoli.com

Money Hunger people. Decided not to use the app and uninstalled the app on the same day the charge has occurred, simply asked for a refund, however they did not refund it.

Shop Kayla's House

Love this app. It helps me easily bring in my Amazon products to sell from Shopify while tracking inventory and shipping with FBA. Would definitely recommend if you are an FBA seller. Also the customer service is great. Gennifer was very helpful and quick getting me set up.

MATCH MUCH

what are you people doing? I just tried free trial and found your app was not suitable for my use, then uninstalled very soon within 3 days or so. But you guys charged me a full month and I don't know if you will keep charging me every month.

Think it find it love it

ok let me be clear about this, if you use Amazon FBA service to fulfill your orders then not only will you need this app but you will also need their other app. Total cost for both is $40 per month. Shopify have changed their set up so you are forced by Shopify to take both, I shopped around and I couldn't find anyone else offering this service. If you fulfill your own items then you will only need this app.

Todd was very helpful helping me get it set up and responded quickly

Level 23

Highly recommend this app if you are an Amazon seller needing to integrate shopify and the Amazon platform. Support are excellent and professional through and though, having helped me set up the app. The app works perfectly for me. My first sale went through without a hitch and was fulfilled by Amazon. I was a little sceptical about this working as I had been told that you can't link external apps to Amazon but those doubts have now been put to rest. This is the best thing that could have happened to me as I can now build a sales channel off the Amazon platform. It gives me greater control over how I interact with customers. The other great thing is that sales made on your website go directly to your own bank account which helps ease the cashflow problems caused by Amazon's 2 weekly disbursement scheme.

L Rempel Art

Into things a couple weeks now and it's working great. I'm new to both Shopify and Amazon FBA, and this is a lifesaver. Customer support is quick and helpful.

Its Totally Minis

Leaving 1 star because there is no option for a lower rating.

ByteStand needs to have some clear disclaimers as to what it will and will not do.

Here is my experience:

If you do not have the Buy Box, RUN AWAY from this app. Your listings will be imported into Shopify, but the description and title will carry the data from the seller that has the buy box, not your data.

If your description and bullet points are the same, RUN AWAY from this app. If your listings are pulled into Shopify, your description will be doubled.

If you do not want to have to assign tags and collection to all of your data, RUN AWAY from this app.

I am in the process of cleaning up over 2500 products that got pulled into Shopify from ByteStand.

Total waste of $250.00

Bear Komplex Eu

Support from Gennifer was amazing! I had a million questions and she was extremely quick with the responses. Making the decision to sell and fulfill in other countries is a big one and this app seems to do what we need to.

5 Stars

Mugvana

If you're main business or selling channel is Amazon and you're looking to spread your inventory across multiple platforms including Shopify you've come to the right app. Not only is the support great but you're able to bring in all the important information and high res images saving you hours of work! Would highly recommend this app.