Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon products to Shopify in One Click

Mugvana

If you're main business or selling channel is Amazon and you're looking to spread your inventory across multiple platforms including Shopify you've come to the right app. Not only is the support great but you're able to bring in all the important information and high res images saving you hours of work! Would highly recommend this app.

Style4u Official

I am a long-term seller on Amazon and have been under utilizing my Shopify store for years. As costs and competition have increased drastically in the last couple of years with regard to selling on Amazon, I was looking for a solution to import the hundreds of SKUs I have on Amazon to my Shopify store so I could begin marketing to increase customers buying from my website instead of Amazon.

After searching for various solutions that all seemed to have drawbacks--i.e., not being able to sync with Amazon FBA, not being able to automatically schedule pulls/pushes, etc. I came across ByteStand and thought I would give it a try. Setup was an absolute breeze and it worked perfectly THE FIRST TIME.

When I was setting up a few of the other features, I contacted support a couple of times and they got back to me generally within half a day or less. (I live in a far different time zone than they do currently, so VERY IMPRESSIVE) I have been nothing but happy with my purchase and installation of this INCREDIBLE APP.

If you are an Amazon seller looking to sync your products to your shopify store and fulfill through FBA, then look no further.

Covey Sports

This app is awesome! I just switched from a different app and this has already saved me a ton of time. Asked a question the day i purchased and received very quick response. So easy to set-up and then so easy to maintain this is a life saver!

Stonewall Tools

Seamless product import - not the cheapest but delivers as promised!

Nyc Factory

Amazing app and customer support. I was quickly able to get all my AMZ listings pulled. Requests and questions answered within minutes. Would highly recommend! Will use again.

Royer Corporation

I've yet to start using the app, but Todd and his team have been AWESOME during the setup process. I'm confident that they can navigate us through anything. Will update after we have the chance to see the app in action!

Back From Bali

The best customer service of any app I have ever had! Owner Todd got right on a skype call with me when I was stuck. This app pulls all of my new products from Amazon into my Shopify store, and updates inventory and pricing. Highly Recommend

Mr Bills Store

So far so good and great support

Sence4you

I have not had a shopify shop for a long time. Thanks to Byte Stand, I had my Amazon article in a few minutes in the shop. With pictures. That works really smoothly. And if there are problems, you do not have to wait long for the service. Can I really recommend. Top.
Peter from Weimar / Germany

Ieretail

This review is about the brilliant support I received from ByteStand. Todd was very helpful with setting up the tool. He is very knowledgeable too.

Walked me through the setup process and was very patient.

I need to use the tool for a while before I can comment on the actual tool.