Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Import Amazon products to Shopify in One Click with ByteStand

Green Room Oc

Great App!! Very easy and customer support is amazing!! Puts all or just the products you want into your Shopify store with a click of a button!!

Hawaiian Store

This app saved us hours of work by almost instantly pulling all of our listings from Amazon to Shopify with the click of a button. Everything seems to have imported perfectly, including the photos. Much Mahalos from Hawaiian Store! We won't hesitate to recommend you to others.

Great Hoard

This app did not pull the images for 41 of our Amazon listings.

Cornborn Apparel

OUTSTANDING! If you have a lot of Amazon listings and need them to be duplicated to a Shopify store, this app is a must-have. Countless hours of mundane spreadsheet work is saved by this great tool. Customer service is also top notch! - CornBorn Apparel

Skywall

Amazing is an understatement. The Bytstand team is extremely outstanding with their professionalism and assistance. They have reached out and helped us all along the way. This app is a lifesaver for anyone with an Amazon store that wants to sell on Shopify.

Vincenza

It just works, no headaches no complications

Camera Wholesalers

Update:

I'm forced to lower my rating to 2 stars. While the idea for this app is amazing, the execution and support is severely lacking.

Todd is a great guy, but it takes a while until he gets back to you, and sometimes he doesn't. The app is buggy and doesn't complete the tasks given. So you might be left with some product not being updated, some prices not pulled, and an all-around incomplete experience.

I'm miffed, because I had high hoped for this, and I still do.

--------------------------------------

Having searched for such a solution for more than a decade (really!!), this app is the only reason we went with Shopify.

Todd is most reasonable and helpful, and like so many of you here, we had some unique need which he was so helpful and quick to implement! (Needs that are clearly mot part of the promises up there, but he still came through, and fast!)

If you have a need remotely similar to this, look no further. I took a deep look at the other options and they don't come close!

Geekcases

Certainly worth it. Our Amazon store had many products and it makes a lot more sense to create a product on one channel and copy it across. Excellent support from the team in doing the setup when we got stuck while installing the app.

Pankaj (www.geekcases.com)

Spectrumuk Ltd

Have only just got support messages so something went wrong somewhere. Will post a review when all my problems are resolved.
App did work and was a God send let's hope the issues can be fixed soon

Fomi Care

So far so good! The only thing I'd update is automatically update pictures on listing from amazon to shopify.