Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Import Amazon products to Shopify in One Click with ByteStand

Auric Test

the support at ByteStand is very helpful, responsive and knowledgable! A++

Fit Nation Com

This is so simple to use. I wanted some minor changes made that need a few lines of code on their end and Todd was more than happy to help.

If you sell on Amazon and are looking for a super easy way to pull your products to a shopify store the. This is the app for you.

Then get their other app for fulfilment and you laughing. Amazon to shopify and then fulfilment by Amazon in any marketplace in literally no longer than 1 hour set up.

Do it now!

Www Thatthing Store

We had some issues getting up and running but the guy at ByteStand dropped everything to help us and got us up and running on schedule. I simply can't believe the level of support we received. Outstanding.

Queen Bee 5

My client said they wanted to integrate their inventory with Amazon and I advised them to wait for Shopify to announce the Amazon sales channel so they could use Shopify as a central hub for all their sales channels. Boy, was I wrong. All of their product information was stored in Amazon which meant we were able to import their entire inventory (images, inventory count, description) into Shopify and implement an ongoing synchronization of product details at the same time. Genius. And super nice/responsive/knowledgable support to boot!

If you are currently selling on Amazon, this product was made for you. It's magic!

Natasha Murphy, Nicely Built, www.nicelybuilt.com

Bulkbeefjerky

1.) Bytestand magically deleted all of my product on Thanksgiving, thank you for destroying my store an ruining my holiday weekend.

Products don't magically get deleted, but somehow they did.

- lost all old page SEO values
- lost all custom written content
- I'd personally like to visit bytestand and stick my foot where it doesn't shine
- investigating lawsuit.

2.) support no where to be found

3.) service violates amazon TOS

Izzy Roo

ByteStand has it's flaws, but for me one of the most important thing is a great & fast customer support and that's the case here. Even though we had some difficulties using the app as it didn't work as expected at first, thanks to ByteStand support we were able to resolve them in a timely manner.

Handicraftgrips

Bytestand support (Todd Trimakas) very good. Now i can pull and push all product form amazon to shopify very fast.
High recommend. Great!!!! Love this application. Thank you

My Jewel Bar

App is great for saving you the hassle of re-entering every product! Then when you have new inventory its so simple to re-upload. There is a few bugs in the system but they are very prompt to respond and fix immediately! Deff would recommend.

Lorne Leahan

Unfortunately, ByteStand didn't improve my work-flow process or make managing my products on Shopify easier. Despite multiple attempts and plenty of patience, I found it did not pull in all my products, it pulled in incorrect inventory and incorrect prices. Unfortunately had to resort to doing it all manually and deleting the app all-together. The support it brilliant, really nice people but still no resolution in the end. Despite this, I highly recommend this app, if it does end up working for you than kudos to you, in theory it should make work easier. I just had not luck this time round.

Aquila Active Healthcare

We LOVE this app, saves loads of time ( brilliant ROI ) and it just works. If you have an Amazon Store and are moving to Shopify USE IT! Also great and active support as we did have some issues with variants but now all sorted. As a Bonus follow the developer Todds musings on his website, great fun and will ring so true with any crazy ( as I think we all are ) entrepreneur! Paul