Amazon Importer: ByteStand

Amazon Importer: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon products to Shopify in One Click

COTTON KITTY

Whoa! This app was great at first for initially transferring inventory over from Amazon. However - it completely screwed up HOURS and HOURS of work I spent re-writing descriptions, changing images, moving variations to separate listings, titles. Everything it could screw up, it did. This is after I specifically went under the settings section for ByteStand and had carefully selected and saved that it should only update QUANTITY. And that was it. Even though I changed the settings, it still completely effed my site. I will be cancelling my subscription immediately. What a nightmare,

April 12, 2019

User error - ByteStand is specifically designed to not do anything unless the user requests an action.

Sanabul

Terrible customer service unwilling to be accommodating with a current customer looking to upgrade their account without having to pay an additional one time fee.

1 STOP SOCCER

App did not work. Did not import the listing i wanted it. I asked for customer support and they messed up my website they duplicated most my listing. It took couple days to fix my problems. Miserable company. Becarefull

Mavoli.com

Money Hunger people. Decided not to use the app and uninstalled the app on the same day the charge has occurred, simply asked for a refund, however they did not refund it.

MATCH MUCH

what are you people doing? I just tried free trial and found your app was not suitable for my use, then uninstalled very soon within 3 days or so. But you guys charged me a full month and I don't know if you will keep charging me every month.

Its Totally Minis

Leaving 1 star because there is no option for a lower rating.

ByteStand needs to have some clear disclaimers as to what it will and will not do.

Here is my experience:

If you do not have the Buy Box, RUN AWAY from this app. Your listings will be imported into Shopify, but the description and title will carry the data from the seller that has the buy box, not your data.

If your description and bullet points are the same, RUN AWAY from this app. If your listings are pulled into Shopify, your description will be doubled.

If you do not want to have to assign tags and collection to all of your data, RUN AWAY from this app.

I am in the process of cleaning up over 2500 products that got pulled into Shopify from ByteStand.

Total waste of $250.00

Hotsmart

NOT FREE AND NOT AS SIMPLE AS YOU CLAIM

Indie Bee

Does not accept my seller ID for some reason, tried creating new credentials on amazon also, no joy

Pets By Us

$10.00 a month for up 100 SKUs?? ridiculously expensive

Bulkbeefjerky

1.) Bytestand magically deleted all of my product on Thanksgiving, thank you for destroying my store an ruining my holiday weekend.

Products don't magically get deleted, but somehow they did.

- lost all old page SEO values
- lost all custom written content
- I'd personally like to visit bytestand and stick my foot where it doesn't shine
- investigating lawsuit.