Amazon Import & Sync

by ByteStand

Import & Sync Your Amazon Products in One Click

Evalon

Hi
I just install bytestand app and apparently i cant get any products from amazon. how to star loading products?

My Deluxe Finds

took to long as i was not signed up as an amazon fba

Great Hoard

This app did not pull the images for 41 of our Amazon listings.

Camera Wholesalers

Update:

I'm forced to lower my rating to 2 stars. While the idea for this app is amazing, the execution and support is severely lacking.

Todd is a great guy, but it takes a while until he gets back to you, and sometimes he doesn't. The app is buggy and doesn't complete the tasks given. So you might be left with some product not being updated, some prices not pulled, and an all-around incomplete experience.

I'm miffed, because I had high hoped for this, and I still do.

--------------------------------------

Having searched for such a solution for more than a decade (really!!), this app is the only reason we went with Shopify.

Todd is most reasonable and helpful, and like so many of you here, we had some unique need which he was so helpful and quick to implement! (Needs that are clearly mot part of the promises up there, but he still came through, and fast!)

If you have a need remotely similar to this, look no further. I took a deep look at the other options and they don't come close!