Amazon Import: ByteStand

Amazon Import: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Import Amazon products to Shopify in One Click with ByteStand

Desert Wind Sailboats

Simple, Elegant, affordable solution. Will give 5 stars when the "refresh" option can be scheduled (which I was told was likely by the end of the year (2017)).

My Jewel Bar

App is great for saving you the hassle of re-entering every product! Then when you have new inventory its so simple to re-upload. There is a few bugs in the system but they are very prompt to respond and fix immediately! Deff would recommend.

Lorne Leahan

Unfortunately, ByteStand didn't improve my work-flow process or make managing my products on Shopify easier. Despite multiple attempts and plenty of patience, I found it did not pull in all my products, it pulled in incorrect inventory and incorrect prices. Unfortunately had to resort to doing it all manually and deleting the app all-together. The support it brilliant, really nice people but still no resolution in the end. Despite this, I highly recommend this app, if it does end up working for you than kudos to you, in theory it should make work easier. I just had not luck this time round.

Janedoevintage

Not really happy about it.
I started with basic plan and app uploaded 50% of my inactive inventory.
Not sure what I should do with this???

Another thing is ,I am selling in 3 categories on Amazon Clothes ,Groceries and Jewellery. But I run only Jewellery shop on Shopify.Pulling all products simply has no sense for me as I would have to pay for pulling SKU-s I will never push on Shopify.

I would be happy to subscribe for a long term if I have a possibility to pull al and then PAY for what actually I push on Shopify. Hope it makes sense .
Good application if you sell in same categories on Amazon and Shopify.

UPDATE

Perfect Customer Service )