Amazon Importer: ByteStand

Amazon Importer: ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon products to Shopify in One Click

One Hot Mama Maternity

This app saved me hundreds of hours of programming. It works exactly as advertised. I just click a button and boom, my Amazon product is there on my Shopify site

Peachly Australia

App works smoothly and as expected, but with a few important things to note. It downloads all the product information from your Amazon store and then you can upload it to your Shopify store. You can select what information you want it to pull and push - I only wanted it to update the inventory levels and it did this perfectly. It does, however, take quite a long time to pull and push but that's not a huge issue.

I had some issues getting set up and support was amazing. 6 stars for service!

A do have a few things to note:
- You HAVE to activate their other app, Amazon FBA Shipping, to make this app work. Which is extra $25 per month
- To activate the Amazon FBA Shipping app, you HAVE to have "carrier calculated shipping" activated on your Shopify store. If you're on the month-to-month basic plan, that means you have to pay an extra $20 per month.
- If you want to schedule this app to update your listings automatically, you need to pay an extra $5 per month.

So it costs a lot more to run this app than the $10 per month claimed. Something I wish I knew before purchasing.

That being said, there's no other app that does what this one does so you don't really have a choice.

Would have rated 4 stars because of the cost, but the outstanding service pushed it back up to 5.

Lauftex

We used this App to import our listing from Amazon.de. It worked great! Thank you for such a wonderful app. Support answers fast and informative.

April 12, 2019

Thank you!

KILLER FASHIONS

Their customer service is top notch. I had a lot of questions and they very patiently answered all of them and even went way beyond the norm in recommending other apps that make work in conjunction with theirs to provide us an even better experience.

Shop Kayla's House

Love this app. It helps me easily bring in my Amazon products to sell from Shopify while tracking inventory and shipping with FBA. Would definitely recommend if you are an FBA seller. Also the customer service is great. Gennifer was very helpful and quick getting me set up.

Think it find it love it

ok let me be clear about this, if you use Amazon FBA service to fulfill your orders then not only will you need this app but you will also need their other app. Total cost for both is $40 per month. Shopify have changed their set up so you are forced by Shopify to take both, I shopped around and I couldn't find anyone else offering this service. If you fulfill your own items then you will only need this app.

Todd was very helpful helping me get it set up and responded quickly

Level 23

Highly recommend this app if you are an Amazon seller needing to integrate shopify and the Amazon platform. Support are excellent and professional through and though, having helped me set up the app. The app works perfectly for me. My first sale went through without a hitch and was fulfilled by Amazon. I was a little sceptical about this working as I had been told that you can't link external apps to Amazon but those doubts have now been put to rest. This is the best thing that could have happened to me as I can now build a sales channel off the Amazon platform. It gives me greater control over how I interact with customers. The other great thing is that sales made on your website go directly to your own bank account which helps ease the cashflow problems caused by Amazon's 2 weekly disbursement scheme.

L Rempel Art

Into things a couple weeks now and it's working great. I'm new to both Shopify and Amazon FBA, and this is a lifesaver. Customer support is quick and helpful.

Bear Komplex Eu

Support from Gennifer was amazing! I had a million questions and she was extremely quick with the responses. Making the decision to sell and fulfill in other countries is a big one and this app seems to do what we need to.

5 Stars

Mugvana

If you're main business or selling channel is Amazon and you're looking to spread your inventory across multiple platforms including Shopify you've come to the right app. Not only is the support great but you're able to bring in all the important information and high res images saving you hours of work! Would highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9