SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer | Reviews

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

Hasahar

Straight forward, effective and gives you a great overview of the SEO status of your store. Great support as well. Would recommend it to a friend.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for the help you provided during our email conversations with the app. Glad you liked it and don't hesitate to come back to me if you need anything else :)

Sacred Luxe Skincare

Deleted at first, but realized how beneficial it really is. Re-installing it, and keeping it. Plus the owner seems very nice.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm happy the app is bringing value to you, that's the aim! I wish you a lot of success with your store and with your SEO optimizations :)

The Big Sports

This APP is very easy and straightforward to use. Although it would be great if it could have a few more features, its super helpful Customer Support makes it up for it. Look forward to seeing the APP bring some good results in the future.

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so when you have any question about the app or SEO in general, don't hesitate to ask! Also, thanks for your awesome suggestions to improve it, I'm already working on these new ideas :)

Regal Beauty Hair & Beauty Supply

The app does what it says. I do feel the keyword suggestions could be better. I have to use another app for that. Once I finish all products in our store I will redo this review after tracking.

July 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! While using the app, if you find anything that could be improved, I'm always more than happy to hear your suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me in the app when you want. Thanks again :)

Charmed Moonpets

I have installed this app a couple of days ago and I think it's helping! I will give it a couple more days and see how it goes. :)

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much! If you have any questions while using the app, don't hesitate to contact me, I'm always happy to help :)

Folklore Store

Just. simply. fantastic!
This app has saved me so much time editing, harmonising and targeting my keywords for SEO. Don't get me wrong, SEO still sucks my will to live, but this app keeps me motivated with it's little smiley faces :-)

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! You totally described how I wanted the app to be used : in an easy and fun way to optimize your SEO. Thanks again for this wonderful review :)

CollectableCorner.shop

I have used this app for some months (paid plan) now and it is a gem. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has helped my traffic flow and seo rankings. It is simple to use (unlike many/most other paid seo apps/software) but by no means does it lack features and is a powerful tool. I also find that the recommended minimum and maximum characters, tags and image alt text for each part of the seo process sits very well with search engines.
Axel's customer support is above and beyond and the app is regularly being updated. I Highly recommend this. Bravo good sir! Thank you.

May 8, 2021

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that my app brings you value for your store and that you find it easy to use. It's always my main goal when I make Shopify apps : to have a simple interface so everyone can understand it and use it instantly. Thanks for pointing that out! And I'm always happy to help in case you have any other questions, so feel free to send me a message directly in the chat of the app or by email! Thanks again :)

Tags 4 Pets

Nous avons cherché et cherché une app comme celle-ci depuis bien longtemps et enfin nous l’avons trouvée ! Lorsque l’on crée un produit, la difficulté est de savoir si d’un point de vue SEO nous faisons les choses correctement. SEO Products Optimizer est là pour ça. On voit les résultats en direct ainsi que les conseils et les alertes lors de l’écriture/corrections des textes.
Un autre avantage est que cela change directement le contenu sur la page du produit ce qui est parfait car toutes les modifications sont sauvées directement dans Shopify.
Tout est visible sur la même page et l’utilisation est très simple comparativement à d’autres app. Nous venons de Wordpress et dans cette communauté il y a une app de référence reconnue par tous (Yoast). Je pense que SEO Products Optimizer est le pendant pour Shopify et qu’au fur et à mesure des mises-à-jours et des implémentations de nouvelles options elle deviendra la leader sur le marché des app pour le SEO de Shopify. Axel a rendu simple quelque chose des très complexe surtout pour les novices comme nous. BRAVO !
Nous ne pouvons que la recommander aux personnes qui cherchent un très bonne app pour le SEO. ————————————— We have searched and searched for an app like this for a long time and finally we found it! When creating a product, the tricky part is whether from an SEO perspective we are doing it right. SEO Products Optimizer is there for you. We see the results live as well as tips and alerts when writing / correcting texts.
Another advantage is that it directly changes the content on the product page which is perfect as all changes are saved directly in Shopify.
Everything is visible on the same page and is very easy to use compared to other apps. We come from Wordpress and in this community there is a reference app recognized by all (Yoast). I think SEO Products Optimizer will be the same for Shopify and as updates and new feature implementations it will become the market leader for Shopify SEO apps. Axel made something very simple that initially is complex especially for novices like us. WELL DONE !
We can only recommend it to people looking for a great SEO app.

May 7, 2021

That’s an amazing review. Thank you so much, it definitely motivate me more than ever to continue to constantly improve the app day by day. If you need anything else, any advice or some help in optimizing your products, you know that you can always contact me again and it will always be a pleasure to guide you more in optimizing your SEO. Thanks again! :)
———————————————
C’est vraiment génial. Un énorme merci pour cet incroyable feedback qui me motive plus que jamais a continuer d’améliorer l’app de jours en jours. Yoast est effectivement une app géniale mais qui n’avait pas d’équivalent sur la plateforme Shopify, c’est pour cela que j’ai vraiment voulu proposer ma propre solution pour aider les marchands à améliorer leur SEO en toute simplicité. En tout cas, si vous avez la moindre question ou besoin de plus de conseils pour améliorer l’app, je serai plus qu’heureux de prendre le temps nécessaire pour vous guider à nouveau. Merci encore :) !

DryDeco

Great, easy to use and by doing this I have learned a lot about SEO! It is like a self-help book, but only useful!
My website is starting to rank on keywords. Thanks!

May 1, 2021

That’s awesome, thank you so much for your review! I’m glad that the results are coming, your efforts are paying off!

Creed Outdoors

Great, and Simple application. Works very well. When I had a question they were quick to support and help me out! I would definitely recommend it.

April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Don’t hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions in the future :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7