Reviews (112)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective SEO optimization features, leading to increased traffic and sales. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, immediate improvements in Google rankings, and responsive customer support. While there's a free version, many find the premium plan's additional features worth the investment. Suggestions for more languages and automatic optimization have been positively received by the developer.

August 25, 2020

Downloaded this app not long ago, but only started working on my seo issues and i had lots of questions and needed better understanding. Support was terrific and i definitely have a clearer knowledge as to how seo works. This app is much more easier to use than some I've tried. i like it so far.

Kash & Ash
Over 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I was happy to help you today and you know you can always contact me if you have more SEO questions :)

July 17, 2020

All very easy and useful, highly recommended! Suggested tags and clear SEO outlook suggestion. Did not get to premium yet to see image optimizer but so far so good

Avanguardian Gallery
Over 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied July 18, 2020

Awesome! I'm glad you like the app! I will continue to improve it, thanks for your superb review :)

April 22, 2020

I just installed it and so far I found that it is easy to use. Need to experience first whether it will help in SEO or not. anyway thank you for this simple to use app!

LuxSoie
Malaysia
Almost 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied April 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you find it easy to use : that's the point on which I'm always focussing when I improve the app.

November 25, 2023

very good App can help tp improve you Store

ZUDY
4 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! Glad it helps your store!

May 7, 2021

I have used this app for some months (paid plan) now and it is a gem. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has helped my traffic flow and seo rankings. It is simple to use (unlike many/most other paid seo apps/software) but by no means does it lack features and is a powerful tool. I also find that the recommended minimum and maximum characters, tags and image alt text for each part of the seo process sits very well with search engines.
Axel's customer support is above and beyond and the app is regularly being updated. I Highly recommend this. Bravo good sir! Thank you.

CollectableCorner.shop
Over 1 year using the app
Axel Hardy replied May 8, 2021

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that my app brings you value for your store and that you find it easy to use. It's always my main goal when I make Shopify apps : to have a simple interface so everyone can understand it and use it instantly. Thanks for pointing that out! And I'm always happy to help in case you have any other questions, so feel free to send me a message directly in the chat of the app or by email! Thanks again :)

October 11, 2021

Straight forward, effective and gives you a great overview of the SEO status of your store. Great support as well. Would recommend it to a friend.

Hasahar
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
Axel Hardy replied October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for the help you provided during our email conversations with the app. Glad you liked it and don't hesitate to come back to me if you need anything else :)

August 3, 2021

This APP is very easy and straightforward to use. Although it would be great if it could have a few more features, its super helpful Customer Support makes it up for it. Look forward to seeing the APP bring some good results in the future.

The Big Sports
Axel Hardy replied August 4, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so when you have any question about the app or SEO in general, don't hesitate to ask! Also, thanks for your awesome suggestions to improve it, I'm already working on these new ideas :)

April 2, 2023

Easy and simple to use. Handy free version. Have not used long so unsure the impact on website traffic yet

The Cake Mixer
New Zealand
Axel Hardy replied April 2, 2023

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any questions while using the app, don’t hesitate to contact me :)

May 7, 2020

As I'm new to online selling this app has helped me to understand and improve SEO, I'm using the free version at present and so far I'm very happy with it.

Love Bobbie Boutique
Axel Hardy replied May 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Why not rate it with 5 stars if you are happy with it? It would really support my work at 100%. And don't hesitate if you need any help by email with your website or if you need SEO advice :)

November 6, 2022

Best customer service, quick support. The apps is convenient to use and has an intuitive interface.

Hello Pet
Axel Hardy replied November 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! Don't hesitate to come back to me when you have any questions about the app or about SEO in general :-)