SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

Cinform Importados

Estou testando e já achei muito bom de uma forma simples e fácil a gente consegue configurar o SEO dos produtos!

September 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review / Muito obrigado!

Anik Jewel

I'm a Jewelry Artist so I like to spend most of my time being creative and that's why this app is invaluable to me. I like the fact that I don't necessarily need to be on a learning curve about SEO. This app does it for me. It prompts me to do what you need to do and keeps you on task until it's done and you are good to go with "green". It is so visually satisfying because as you complete the tasks, they turn green. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to take advantage of SEOs and doing it correctly, but doesn't have time to learn it. What I love most about the app, is that as you continue to use it, you get better and better at it and are learning anyway and you don't even realize it. It's quite amazing. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

September 2, 2020

That's a wonderful review, thank you so much! I love the fact that you say my app helps you to learn SEO. That's exactly a point I had in mind when building this app at the beginning. That's also an aspect I want to develop for the future updates. There will soon be short videos to explain different parts of SEO in order to make you even more comfortable with it. Thanks again, it's always a pleasure to read this kind of feedback!

Mercado do Clássico

Great app and the support from Axel is super good. Would 100% recommend this app for every Shopify user.

Coastal Gifts Inc

I love this app! I have a lot of products and bulk editing does not work well for SEO. I like the suggestions that seem to work universally. I contacts Alex and told him of a couple things that would make it much easier to use. He contacted me to let me know he is working on Filtering in search of products that have or have not been optimized also the AITag Generator which he says will be upgraded soon but until then he is adding the ability to let you put in manual tags as you are working on optimizing which saves a lot of time it sends all changes to your Shopify store product when you save the changes. I look forward to seeing an SEO for the pages and Collection maybe in the future.

August 29, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to make updates based on merchant's suggestions, it improves the app and always makes it better. Thanks for your review!

Kash & Ash

Downloaded this app not long ago, but only started working on my seo issues and i had lots of questions and needed better understanding. Support was terrific and i definitely have a clearer knowledge as to how seo works. This app is much more easier to use than some I've tried. i like it so far.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I was happy to help you today and you know you can always contact me if you have more SEO questions :)

make up women us

Axel's SEO Products App you will definitely, "Optimize your sales! Don.t Miss This App if you Have

August 24, 2020

Thank you very much for recommending my app! I will continue to help you to improve your SEO as we told by email :)

Say It On Tees Now

With Axel's SEO Products App you will definitely, "Optimize your sales! I mostly enjoy the emojis, that indicate a sad emoji for bad tags. To green emoji for tags that are good to go! Keep up the great work. I will be updating to the $14 a month plan soon as my business grows!

August 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about my app. I'm so happy that you find it useful for your SEO and I'm sure it will get you better on results on this topic :) ! Thanks again :) !

Eton Mess Boutique

I own a small e-commerce business (hopefully large one day!) I found SEO confusing.... but this app makes writing proper product descriptions so easy. It walks you through step by step and Is very user friendly. I unfortunately ran into a glitch, but the apps developer was very quick to respond and fix the issue. He went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied. I truly recommend this app!

August 22, 2020

Thank you very much! I agree that SEO can be confusing at first and that's why I built this app - my aim is to make it easy for everyone to fix their SEO issues and to optimize their products. So I'm glad you noticed that :)
Thanks again and don't hesitate to come back to me in the future if you have any other questions :)

woofnwagshop.com

This app is fantastic and makes you learn about the importance of SEO and tags. It was quick and easy to use and I would certainly recommend the app. Thank you!

August 20, 2020

Thank you very much, I really appreciate! I think you will love the next update with its new features that will come next week. Thanks again for the awesome review :)

FloatDeck Ventures Ltd

Could not have been easier to SEO my products and images.
Well worth the one time charge for a lifetime subscription!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much! Your lifetime subscription will continue to gain value because I'm constantly adding new features to the app. The next update that will bring new features will come next week :)