SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

Ritudoze

Extremely helpful customer service with quick responses. Polite and professional - Really glad to have found this application: Looking forward to Optimising my products!

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words and I am always happy to help. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app or about the SEO in general :)

TropicolcrochetMore

This application will help me increase my sales, I was also able to learn more easily how to use SEO.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, I really appreciate it and I'm glad that it's bringing value to you. In case you have any questions or need more details about the app, I'm always happy to help :)

Thracian Bio

Great optimization app! Highly recommend! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Best Camera Store Toronto

I just start using the premium package, looks easy simple. But I didn't get any results yet when I check or search on Google for my items and website. I wonder how long it takes to optimize my website and products on search engines. Anyway, I can't wait for results and I will give 5 stars for this young IT / APP developer Alex

February 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! To reply to your questions, if the products are well optimized; you should see the first improvements a few weeks after it’s done. But of course, if you need more details or have any other questions, I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to send a message to my email :) and thanks again for this review!

Bijou Rebooted

Easy to use app to improve product seo information, including text and image optimisation. Brilliant use of colours to help edit product text and image ALT text. Support was immediate and excellent when I had a question. Recommended.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you liked the app interface especially, this is a point I wanted clear and easy to use for everyone. I will continue to improve it in the next updates! Thanks again and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions!

Aussie Camping Store

Been using it all day (Another day to go - So many products). Easy to use. Made a few suggestions to Axel for improvements - replied within an hour and will be incorporating them in the next update. VERY happy. Fast to use when you have a lot of products. I am getting through 200 products a day.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review (and sorry for my late reply here!). Glad you liked it and definitely happy to make improvements based on merchant's suggestions like you! I will release a new update soon integrating some of your suggestions and more! Thanks again :)

Graffiti Streetwear

If you are looking for the perfect SEO solution to optimize your Shopify product listings, look no further...this is it! I had a question for the developer and he answered the same day.

December 20, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help if you have any other questions about the app :)

Loved Remembered

I easily installed this app and followed the directions to optimize my listings, easy to understand and implement! Would recommend it!

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review on my app! I will continue to improve it to make it even easier to use to improve your shop SEO! Thanks again :)

G7 AUTO

This app is absolutely excellent - I started a total SEO beginner, didn't have much of a clue but this app has made it so easy to do! Definitely worth the money, I'd recommend it to anyone.

November 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review! It really makes me happy that you find it easy to use : that's definitely one of the main point I focussed while developing the app! Thanks again :)

The Fitness Gear Store, LLC

This SEO application is very easy to use. It guides you through the types of categories that need to be populated in order to get the best SEO Score. Also, the customer service has been excellent when I have had questions.

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and glad you like the app! If you have any other questions in the future, you know how to contact me and I'm always happy to help :)