SEO Products Optimizer

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

Free plan available

Bijou Rebooted

Easy to use app to improve product seo information, including text and image optimisation. Brilliant use of colours to help edit product text and image ALT text. Support was immediate and excellent when I had a question. Recommended.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you liked the app interface especially, this is a point I wanted clear and easy to use for everyone. I will continue to improve it in the next updates! Thanks again and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions!

Aussie Camping Store

Been using it all day (Another day to go - So many products). Easy to use. Made a few suggestions to Axel for improvements - replied within an hour and will be incorporating them in the next update. VERY happy. Fast to use when you have a lot of products. I am getting through 200 products a day.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review (and sorry for my late reply here!). Glad you liked it and definitely happy to make improvements based on merchant's suggestions like you! I will release a new update soon integrating some of your suggestions and more! Thanks again :)

Graffiti Streetwear

If you are looking for the perfect SEO solution to optimize your Shopify product listings, look no further...this is it! I had a question for the developer and he answered the same day.

December 20, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help if you have any other questions about the app :)

Loved Remembered

I easily installed this app and followed the directions to optimize my listings, easy to understand and implement! Would recommend it!

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review on my app! I will continue to improve it to make it even easier to use to improve your shop SEO! Thanks again :)

G7 AUTO

This app is absolutely excellent - I started a total SEO beginner, didn't have much of a clue but this app has made it so easy to do! Definitely worth the money, I'd recommend it to anyone.

November 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review! It really makes me happy that you find it easy to use : that's definitely one of the main point I focussed while developing the app! Thanks again :)

The Fitness Gear Store, LLC

This SEO application is very easy to use. It guides you through the types of categories that need to be populated in order to get the best SEO Score. Also, the customer service has been excellent when I have had questions.

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and glad you like the app! If you have any other questions in the future, you know how to contact me and I'm always happy to help :)

Tyche Ace

I used the App to optimize my products content and images. Excellent App showed areas which required improved for Google searches. I would suggest a short video for training. Axel provided excellent IT support. This App is a must have to online store owners.

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you like my app and definitely appreciate the suggestions you make here. I am currently working on a series of tutorial to use the app and optimize your SEO in general. This will take the form of a new tab in the app. You will be informed about this new feature soon by email :)

SunDaisey Coffee

This app is a must have for online stores to optimize your product line for google. Soooo helpful! Axel is very responsive and helpful in answering any questions.

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much! I will continue to bring new updates in the app in the next few days / weeks and months. Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have other questions :)

Designs by Tonitunes

I am new to selling on Shopify and trying my best to have a clear, clean, and easily shippable website, but I'm not familiar with optimizing at all and This app has been a lifesaver for me in covering all my bases. I would be lost without it now.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much! So happy you talked about the ease-of-use of my app. That's something I focus a lot while designing and working on it. A new update will be published soon with more features and filters to help you even more :)

Fergiz Fashion

This is app is a "must have" on every ecommerce store. It is very user friendly, easy to understand for beginners and very essential. I usually hire somebody to optimize my SEO monthly and pay hundreds of dollars. With this app, I can optimize my own SEO for free or for a really discounted price. There's nothing to lose if you try this app, it offers a free plan for you to try. I am so glad I came across this app. Thank you Axel.

September 25, 2020

Thank you so much! This kind of review makes me so happy to build apps like SEO Products Optimizer. I'm glad to read all of what you wrote here. The app is continuously being improved and since you are now a lifetime premium user, you will definitely get all of them while they come into the app! Thanks again Gizelle :)