SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

MIND CHILL - Custom Creativity

This is such an awesome app and AXEL is so helpful, would 100% recommend, the supports great and the seo really helps. thanks Axel, as an independent developer happy to support you!

August 19, 2020

Thank you very much Jamie. I was happy to help you and I'm glad you liked using the app! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions in the future :)

DigiCard-Hub

I used this app and it really provided me great insights on what to improve. Support is the best and is always there reachable for any problems encountered. I recommend this product and developer to any of my ecom friends. Thanks Axel!

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much! It's always a pleasure to help you with SEO recommendations and suggestions on top of using the app (or to fix any problems you could encounter) :)

Living dream Home & Garden

This app is very simple to use, and makes you realise the importance of using the correct words to be recognised for SEO. Very straightforward to use with easy to follow prompts.

August 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Makes me so happy to read this kind of message from merchants that use my app. Thanks!

ProRelief Massage

I used this app to improve my product seo and it works great. Very simple and easy to use. I like how this app easily made seo recommendations while allowing me to edit at the same time. Customer service is great and very helpful. Very fast response time and support. I would definitely recommend this app.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much! Don’t hesitate to come back in the chat or by email directly if you need some help in optimizing your products for SEO :)

DeLuxBrand

They really help give me advice and help advertise my brand. I reccondmend!

SanitizeTek LLC

Really appreciated their instant chat help answering my SEO questions. App is very easy to understand. Very knowledgeable staff. Great way to add SEO information.

GekOn2020

This is the best I could find!!! The interface is understandable even for dummies like me, and the support gives me sincere respect for its speed and completeness! And what is equally important is that it is not the car that answers you, but a living person, a polite and cultural living person!!! I am absolutely delighted!

July 28, 2020

Thank you very much again for this amazing review. I really appreciate your kind words about my app and support. I will continue to improve it based on your comments and the translation of the app interface in multiple languages will be available soon, as per your request in the chat :) ! Thanks again :)

ShoeBlockX

The support/assistent is very fast en helpful! Good information for your specific need within one minute

July 20, 2020

Thank you very much! Glad I was able to help you. If you have any more questions, I will always be happy to help :)

newArtMix

This application is very easy to use and intuitive! The interface is very smooth and support was so fast to respond. Hope to see SEO optimization results soon :)

July 18, 2020

Thank you very much! I was happy to help you to improve your SEO. Don't hesitate if you have any more questions :)

Avanguardian Gallery

All very easy and useful, highly recommended! Suggested tags and clear SEO outlook suggestion. Did not get to premium yet to see image optimizer but so far so good

July 18, 2020

Awesome! I'm glad you like the app! I will continue to improve it, thanks for your superb review :)