SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer | Reviews

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

TheBeautyBush

I love this app! It's so much easier now to know how well my current SEO is rated, and have a checklist right alongside my product description as I'm optimizing. It was so complicated before on external sites to make sure my products had the best SEO and now with this app it takes me about 30 seconds per product right inside my Shopify dashboard area. I 100% recommend this app!

May 13, 2020

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much, it definitely made my day when I read it! I will continue to push updates with new features to the app while trying my best to keep it easy to use for everyone :)

JOF-Express

I used it, so far so good. If it works i dont now, but i excpet that i those the job.
Hope the premium pack should be more cheap.

May 10, 2020

Thanks for your review! About the price of the premium packages I can definitely understand your point but I'm constantly adding new features in the app without increasing the price. I'm doing my best to also bring a very quick and efficient support, advice or help to merchants that need them. I hope this could make you change your rating from 4 to 5 even if it's already super nice from you! And if you have any questions or suggestions, I'm more than happy to hear that by email (you can contact me via the "Help" tab in the app ;-))

Just Keeping Time

We're a new store and downloaded this app to help us understand how SEO works. Using the free version for now, but once we get comfortable and obtain a better understanding of how it all comes together, we will upgrade.

May 8, 2020

Hi, thank you so much for your review! If I can help in any way to clarify something in the app, don’t hesitate to send me a message via the « Help » tab in the app :)

Love Bobbie Boutique

As I'm new to online selling this app has helped me to understand and improve SEO, I'm using the free version at present and so far I'm very happy with it.

May 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Why not rate it with 5 stars if you are happy with it? It would really support my work at 100%. And don't hesitate if you need any help by email with your website or if you need SEO advice :)

Bratus Horticulture

App is really easy to use, walks you through the stages for each product. Live feedback is great. I had a small issue with the Image Optimisation feature not loading. But Axel Hardy from the in built tech support team fixed the issue in a matter of seconds. Great support 5 stars!

May 2, 2020

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like the app and my support. I know it can be frustrating to get a small issue in the app so I always try to reply and help ASAP :-)

Gifty Kinkle

I try for 4 or 5 product seo product tag and the product page became a MESS. - The support answer me fast and try to figure out what happen
will keep update it
Well He fix it well
The reason was conflict between one of my store App
Thank you for fast support and solving the case
I will keep the program and figure out his benfits :-)

April 30, 2020

I'm happy to have helped you to fix this issue! Let me know if you need more help in the future ;-)

MJ's Chocolates

Very new to SEO and picked this App based on the reviews and answers.
I have since got the App today and been chatting already very helpful no matter how many questions I asked.
The App is easy to use hence my review and looking forward to getting a happy green face...!

April 25, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm glad my answers helped you to improve your products and I'm sure you will soon get the results from your SEO optimizations ;-)

COFFEE KHATZ

I'm new to all this and didn't understand what I was doing wrong. The support i received was the best. 100% must have and top service. Thanks Guys

Coffee KHATZ

April 22, 2020

Thank you so much and I'm always happy to help in case something is unclear or if you have any questions related to the app ;-)

LuxSoie

I just installed it and so far I found that it is easy to use. Need to experience first whether it will help in SEO or not. anyway thank you for this simple to use app!

April 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you find it easy to use : that's the point on which I'm always focussing when I improve the app.

Les French Kits

Very cool App ! A very good UX interface to jump very quickly from one product to another one ! Developer is very cool and working hard to increase his product every day. Install it and test it !

April 20, 2020

Thank you very much! A new update per our conversation will be published today. I'm glad you like the app and find it easy to use :-)