SEO Products Optimizer

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

Free plan available

SimpleElegance

I just started using it and yet to see the effect it has on SEO. However it does make it super friendly to concentrate on the products with lower score and improve them by directing your effort. I will provide another review after i have used it for a while.

April 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you pointed out the fact that it's super friendly to use. I know from my own experience and with my clients that SEO can be frustrating and complicated to understand. My aim with the app is to make it as easy as possible for merchants like you to focus and to improve their SEO in just a few clicks. If you have any suggestions or questions about the app, feel free to send me a message (via the "Help" tab in the app). And thanks again for the awesome review :-)

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I'm using this app to help me improve on my SEO, product descriptions and META data. I really like it! And, when I asked a question of the developer, he got right back to me! I highly recommend this app!

April 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your amazing review! I'm always happy to help so in case you have any other questions, feel free to email me again :-)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next