SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Images. Drive traffic.

JOF-Express

I used it, so far so good. If it works i dont now, but i excpet that i those the job.
Hope the premium pack should be more cheap.

May 10, 2020

Thanks for your review! About the price of the premium packages I can definitely understand your point but I'm constantly adding new features in the app without increasing the price. I'm doing my best to also bring a very quick and efficient support, advice or help to merchants that need them. I hope this could make you change your rating from 4 to 5 even if it's already super nice from you! And if you have any questions or suggestions, I'm more than happy to hear that by email (you can contact me via the "Help" tab in the app ;-))

Love Bobbie Boutique

As I'm new to online selling this app has helped me to understand and improve SEO, I'm using the free version at present and so far I'm very happy with it.

May 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Why not rate it with 5 stars if you are happy with it? It would really support my work at 100%. And don't hesitate if you need any help by email with your website or if you need SEO advice :)