SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

DryDeco

Great, easy to use and by doing this I have learned a lot about SEO! It is like a self-help book, but only useful!
My website is starting to rank on keywords. Thanks!

May 1, 2021

That’s awesome, thank you so much for your review! I’m glad that the results are coming, your efforts are paying off!

Creed Outdoors

Great, and Simple application. Works very well. When I had a question they were quick to support and help me out! I would definitely recommend it.

April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Don’t hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions in the future :)

Beautiful Stranger 2020

I use this app to help optimize our products. I love this app it is very user friendly and it works superbly. Alex is very quick to respond if you have issues and help you get where you need to go. Superb App. Alex is working on upgrading it as to a conversation we either way I will continue to use this app purely because of the simplicity on how it works with immediate results. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to improve there website.

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much! Your review is absolutely perfect and motivates me a lot to continue to bring new features into the app. Don't hesitate to come back to me when you have any questions about SEO in general or about the app, I'm always happy to help :)

Ritudoze

Extremely helpful customer service with quick responses. Polite and professional - Really glad to have found this application: Looking forward to Optimising my products!

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words and I am always happy to help. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app or about the SEO in general :)

TropicolcrochetMore

This application will help me increase my sales, I was also able to learn more easily how to use SEO.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, I really appreciate it and I'm glad that it's bringing value to you. In case you have any questions or need more details about the app, I'm always happy to help :)

Thracian Bio

Great optimization app! Highly recommend! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Best Camera Store Toronto

I just start using the premium package, looks easy simple. But I didn't get any results yet when I check or search on Google for my items and website. I wonder how long it takes to optimize my website and products on search engines. Anyway, I can't wait for results and I will give 5 stars for this young IT / APP developer Alex

February 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! To reply to your questions, if the products are well optimized; you should see the first improvements a few weeks after it’s done. But of course, if you need more details or have any other questions, I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to send a message to my email :) and thanks again for this review!

Bijou Rebooted

Easy to use app to improve product seo information, including text and image optimisation. Brilliant use of colours to help edit product text and image ALT text. Support was immediate and excellent when I had a question. Recommended.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you liked the app interface especially, this is a point I wanted clear and easy to use for everyone. I will continue to improve it in the next updates! Thanks again and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions!

Aussie Camping Store

Been using it all day (Another day to go - So many products). Easy to use. Made a few suggestions to Axel for improvements - replied within an hour and will be incorporating them in the next update. VERY happy. Fast to use when you have a lot of products. I am getting through 200 products a day.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review (and sorry for my late reply here!). Glad you liked it and definitely happy to make improvements based on merchant's suggestions like you! I will release a new update soon integrating some of your suggestions and more! Thanks again :)

Graffiti Streetwear

If you are looking for the perfect SEO solution to optimize your Shopify product listings, look no further...this is it! I had a question for the developer and he answered the same day.

December 20, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help if you have any other questions about the app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6