SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Images. Drive traffic.

Shop Best of Cyndi

This App has been a tremendous life saver for me because it helps to optimize SEO on my products. I would highly recommend this App for SEO

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and I’m really happy to read that it helped you a lot! I will continue to push new updates for improving SEO according to the last Google recommendations :)

DocCharge

"The best app to get you SEO on with". Easy to use and it gets the SEO basics right in front of you with a easy to use dash board. You need this app!

July 6, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm super happy you like it! I'm constantly improving it as per the last SEO recommendations from Google for example. Hope you'll also like the future updates :)

Pink Lemon Blossom

Great App, You can either choose an easy option or do it your self. I like how it enables you to save. Great for new businesses.

June 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. Glad you like it!

Boom Boom London

Master class SEO app. User friendly, fast and productive. I will recommend others to give a try. State of the art technology.

June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I’m so happy to read that. I’m constantly updating the app with the last SEO recommendations and standards from Google. It will continue to be improved :)

Melocot@nes

muy buena aplicacion, me encanta es de una gran ayudala pienso utilizar cdon frecuencia es lo mejor

June 5, 2020

Forgive me but I don't talk your language. However, thank you VERY MUCH for your review. I really appreciate it!

FishingDealsDaily

Great app. Easily integrates to Shopify store and provides instant feedback on how to maximize SEO product data.

June 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! I really appreciate :)
If you need some help or have any questions with the app, don't hesitate to contact me ;-)

Desing NETZ

I use the free version and I created a successful SEO with the help of Axel from support chat. I recommend it to you!

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help through the chat or by email when I can :)

Merakivo

Easy to use, must-have for SEO optimization! It helps with optimizing products to their full potential and the way it auto gens keywords has been helpful!

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm so happy to read this review. And don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or suggestions for the app in the future :) !

NaniGlo.com

This is a must have app for being found in a search engine. You don't want to go without and miss advertising.

May 14, 2020

Thank you very much! Really appreciate your review and glad you like the app!

TheBeautyBush

I love this app! It's so much easier now to know how well my current SEO is rated, and have a checklist right alongside my product description as I'm optimizing. It was so complicated before on external sites to make sure my products had the best SEO and now with this app it takes me about 30 seconds per product right inside my Shopify dashboard area. I 100% recommend this app!

May 13, 2020

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much, it definitely made my day when I read it! I will continue to push updates with new features to the app while trying my best to keep it easy to use for everyone :)

Previous 1