SEO Products Optimizer

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Get Seo Score. Optimize Products. Drive Traffic & Sales!

Kian And I

Location Australia

It helps me to optimize the products and got sales after using these apps, very helpful. Thank you!!!

November 9, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that it brought you new sales : that's the aim of the app. Thanks for your review :-)

Hello Pet

Best customer service, quick support. The apps is convenient to use and has an intuitive interface.

November 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! Don't hesitate to come back to me when you have any questions about the app or about SEO in general :-)

LeveLpLus

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 months

SEO Products Optimizer is a powerful software tool that allows you to optimize your website for maximum search engine visibility. It also allows you to manage and improve your website's link popularity.

October 9, 2022

Thanks for your review! And you are right, that's the aim of the app.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions about SEO Products Optimizer or about SEO in general :-)

Shop Much Love Boutique

I've only had this app for about 3 days and i've already had so much traffic to my website. I've been putting off doing this for my store but i'm glad this app made it super easy to optimize my SEO. shopmuchlove.com

September 30, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it and thanks for mentioning the fact that it's easy to use : it's the point I'm focussing in priority to build the app :-)

Hanging High Hammocks

This app makes Search Engine Optimization a breeze! Very straight forward and easy to understand. Axel is also great to work with and helpful. I had a little issue between google and my theme and axel solved the problem timely. Would recommend

September 11, 2022

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words and I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions :)

Moon River Handmade Jewelry

Just started using it a few days ago. So far, so good. I like the format and the 'grading' system, i.e., it's either optimized or it's not, no gray

August 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I'll continue to improve the app with more features in the next few weeks, hopefully you will like these new additions as well :-)

The Kitchen Pantry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We just re-activated our second store on Shopify today and one of the first tasks was to install the SEO Products Optimizer. We installed it (Premium Plan) on our first store - www.gtadiecast.com - just a few weeks ago and the results are amazing. Many of our products are already on page 1 or 2 on Google. The premium plan is very reasonably priced and the results are excellent. As I pointed out for our first store, it's wise to complete all of the recommendations when optimizing to get the full benefit of this very easy to use App. Lastly, Axel has always been there to provide support. Just a great person to deal with !!
Thanks,
www.thekitchenpantry.com

August 7, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that it gave you really nice results and that your products are more easily found in the search engines : that's the aim of the app. Congrats to you, it's also definitely due to your efforts on optimizing your content following the app recommendations. And finally, thanks for your kind words about me and my support :-)

NTXPOWERSPORTS

I usually hire somebody to optimize my SEO monthly and pay hundreds of dollars. NO MORE.
this app to help me improve on my SEO, product descriptions and META data. I really like it! And, when I asked a question of the developer, He got right back to me! I highly recommend this app! Thank you Axel.

July 7, 2022

Thank you so much! The aim of the app is to guide you to optimize your SEO content so you don’t have to hire someone else to do it. That’s why I’m so happy to read it is exactly what it is doing for you and your business. Thanks for your wonderful review here!

Best Ride On Cars

This is such an awesome app and AXEL is so helpful, would 100% recommend, the supports great and the seo really helps. thanks Axel, as an independent developer happy to support you!

July 7, 2022

Thank you so much for supporting my app and business! I’m glad you like the app. Thanks again!

DALLAS POWER SPORT

This is app is a "must have" on every ecommerce store. It is very user friendly, easy to understand for beginners and very essential. With this app, improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and watch your website rise the ranks I can optimize my own SEO for a really discounted price. There's nothing to lose if you try this app, it offers a free plan for you to try. Thank you Axel.

July 7, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful and very complete review here. I’m glad you talked about the fact that it’s easy to use and that it can definitely be used by beginners who don’t know anything about SEO. Thanks again for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9