SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

G7 AUTO

This app is absolutely excellent - I started a total SEO beginner, didn't have much of a clue but this app has made it so easy to do! Definitely worth the money, I'd recommend it to anyone.

November 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review! It really makes me happy that you find it easy to use : that's definitely one of the main point I focussed while developing the app! Thanks again :)

The Fitness Gear Store, LLC

This SEO application is very easy to use. It guides you through the types of categories that need to be populated in order to get the best SEO Score. Also, the customer service has been excellent when I have had questions.

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and glad you like the app! If you have any other questions in the future, you know how to contact me and I'm always happy to help :)

Tyche Ace

I used the App to optimize my products content and images. Excellent App showed areas which required improved for Google searches. I would suggest a short video for training. Axel provided excellent IT support. This App is a must have to online store owners.

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you like my app and definitely appreciate the suggestions you make here. I am currently working on a series of tutorial to use the app and optimize your SEO in general. This will take the form of a new tab in the app. You will be informed about this new feature soon by email :)

SunDaisey Coffee

This app is a must have for online stores to optimize your product line for google. Soooo helpful! Axel is very responsive and helpful in answering any questions.

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much! I will continue to bring new updates in the app in the next few days / weeks and months. Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have other questions :)

Designs by Tonitunes

I am new to selling on Shopify and trying my best to have a clear, clean, and easily shippable website, but I'm not familiar with optimizing at all and This app has been a lifesaver for me in covering all my bases. I would be lost without it now.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much! So happy you talked about the ease-of-use of my app. That's something I focus a lot while designing and working on it. A new update will be published soon with more features and filters to help you even more :)

Fergiz Fashion

This is app is a "must have" on every ecommerce store. It is very user friendly, easy to understand for beginners and very essential. I usually hire somebody to optimize my SEO monthly and pay hundreds of dollars. With this app, I can optimize my own SEO for free or for a really discounted price. There's nothing to lose if you try this app, it offers a free plan for you to try. I am so glad I came across this app. Thank you Axel.

September 25, 2020

Thank you so much! This kind of review makes me so happy to build apps like SEO Products Optimizer. I'm glad to read all of what you wrote here. The app is continuously being improved and since you are now a lifetime premium user, you will definitely get all of them while they come into the app! Thanks again Gizelle :)

Crystal Point Gems And Metaphysical Store

Even in the free version this app is stellar. All stores should be using this out the gate. I am really glad you were able to put all these features together Axl, as this is just what I have been looking for. I have literally hundreds of products to add meta description to and I was really dreading doing it. This app has cut the amount of time I needed to put towards it in half and it is super easy and user friendly. This app is incredible. Please don't hesitate to install it!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much! Always a pleasure to wake up reading this kind of review. I'm so happy my app is giving you a lot of satisfaction! Thanks for your kind words and if you have any questions about it, you can always contact me via the chat support inside my app :)

Sundry Java

Incredibly user friendly and greatly assisted me while improving not only my product descriptions but helped immensely with SEO optimization! UI was nicely done and easy to understand and navigate.

September 18, 2020

I’m so glad you mentioned the UI! That’s a point on which I spent a lot of time while developing the app. And I’m also constantly improving it when I get new suggestions from merchants. Thanks for your awesome review!

SpectraElectronic

This is a really good app. It runs very smoothly and its easy to use for beginners on Shopify... I used it to write descriptions for my products in my shop, and I noticed an immediate increase in customer traffic visiting my site thanks to search results. I highly recommend checking this app out...

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to read that you got some success using my app and following the recommendations. The app will continue to be improved so I think you will get even more nice results to your store :)

G&C Medical

I don't see a significant improvement in my Shopify SEO however the app is very easy to use. I am not sure if it is because I did not sign up a plan so that is why. Anyway, I am happy with it so far.

September 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! If you followed the recommendations inside the app, you should see some results in the next few weeks. SEO takes some time but when it's done well, it definitely work in the long run :)

Previous 1 3 4 5