Product Slider ‑ Upsell

Product Slider ‑ Upsell

by NDNAPPS

Featured products, related products, recently viewed and more.

Gearonic

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell app!
Very easy to use, many options available. They also have many other apps available, which some I use at my website, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Sunco Lighting

Easy to use and customize. This app help me upsell.
Thank you for creating this Product Slider app.

Shop Glam Co

Thank you for creating this app, it was really easy to install and learn how to use.

Highly recommended.

L'MODA Boutique

Very simple and easy to use. Really great for a beginner like me! Thank you

VIDA BOHEME

Great product slider with the NEW ARRIVALS slider on my home page.
Support help me to customize the slider without extra cost.

Flamed Label

I have tried a number of shopify product slider app and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use.
I also had a small customization and Neo help me quickly!
Highly recommend.

Nestor Liquor

Good Product Slider ‑ Upsell app...easy to install and setup. I am using this for my website https://www.nestorliquor.com.

ChillingWine

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell app! super easy to use and to adjust to fit the mood and feeling of my website. The support team is so helpful and very quick to reply. Would recommend this app to anyone.

Popsy Clothing

A very simple app to use and set up. I had a few minor issues but the developers were very helpful and quick to respond. We will definitely be using this app again on future projects.

SmartEcoShop

Love it, Awesome app. Easy to use and beautiful designs.
I had a small conflicting issue between my theme and the related products slider, Max solved the problem very quickly! Everything is fine now!

Previous 1