Product Slider ‑ Upsell

Product Slider ‑ Upsell

by NDNAPPS

Featured products, related products, recently viewed and more.

antoniogual.com

Woks great . Easy to configure.. the service support is good !

DIAM'S NC

Very nice and easy to use. Much recommended. Truly looks good and interactive in both mobile and desktop versions of my site.

ALAYJA WHITE CO

Awesome Product Slider and very easy solution. Thanks AAA++++!!! Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Pop Your Pup!™

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell app and awesome customer service!

Petjoyment!

Simple and effective. Customer service is great!

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell! Everything is pretty straight forward. Tech support has been great and responsive on the few questions that I have needed answered.

Babyhoki Store

I installed this app and found it very easy to use. I was able to immediately catch on to how it worked and my product sliders looked great!

Mission Mercantile

great job! The website , now , looking very good. The team helps me doing configuration app in my website, also. Thanks a lot….

Gearonic

Great Product Slider ‑ Upsell app!
Very easy to use, many options available. They also have many other apps available, which some I use at my website, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Sunco Lighting

Easy to use and customize. This app help me upsell.
Thank you for creating this Product Slider app.

Shop Glam Co

Thank you for creating this app, it was really easy to install and learn how to use.

Highly recommended.