Product Slider ‑ Upsell

Product Slider ‑ Upsell

by NDNAPPS

Featured products, related products, recently viewed and more.

Frippie

The app works perfectly and the support is amazingly available and ready to help. They replied quickly and did the work for us! Thank you

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the positive reviews!
Regards,

Pure Home Living

Great app, easy to install and configure. Helped make my store complete without extra efforts. Thanks a lot, NDNAPPS!

The Outlet Edge

I was a bit puzzled about how to use the app, but the support team was amazing! They helped me with great enthusiasm to improve my store. Thanks!

SOOSHY’S FOODHALL

Easy to use, supper support, very very very good good good good good good good good good good good!!!!

Retro Age Vintage Fabrics

Smooth application, easy to use, should upgrade more styles and higher customization capabilities. Anyway, still highly recommend this app.

Mountain Rhino

Service is excellent and super friendly
Product slider app is amazing and very useful
An absolute 5 Stars from me!!

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

Hello Team! Today I will update product slider after the update product slider my slide not showing my website front page so please check to fast why it issue made.

August 31, 2020

Hi,
Sorry for this inconvenience problem. The problem that happened to you was a server issue that happened for a short time, and we immediately fixed it. Currently, the application is working well and smoothly. Thank you for reporting this error to us.
Regards,

O TEU CABELO

Um aplicativo fácil de usar e amigável e um apoiador entusiasta. Obrigado Frank. Eu recomendo este app.

Mercattino Delivery

Aplicação agradável e suave. Houve um pequeno problema com a tela, mas o suporte foi rápido. Um aplicativo muito bom de um grande desenvolvedor !!!!

LipRevolt

Love this app, simple to use. Looks great on my home page with Featured Products https://liprevolt.com

Previous 1 3 4 5